#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:
  Hide contents

The informant revealed Jamie wants nothing more than for his daughter to get her independence back — but a source insists that the timing must be right.

“Britney’s dad told her that his goal ever since taking away her control was for her to get to a place where she can take over her fortune and no longer need a conservator,” revealed a source. “That was the game plan from day one.”

Pals say although it’s been a “rocky road” since Jamie was granted conservatorship in 2008, “she feels she is ready to take the control back.”

This is clearly fake but I'm glad we sped the process up :akii:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Literally like nails on chalkboard but I'm lowkey living for it :gloria:

For those of y'all who couldn't care less about heeeeuuurreeeeng the same thing repeated 1000x times, here's the protest T by our two skinny legends:

I hate how only them 2 came so prepared, the rest got a messy marker to write messy letters within messy messages

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

LMAO I was literally thinking y’all would be happy about that. :akii:

If they forced her down and brushed her hair everyday, y’all also wouldn’t complain :demi:

Well yeah, smoking kills so... :whatitellu: 

if things are being controlled in her life than that’s the only thing I could kinda be okay with. Even then, not really.

• Like 1