#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

A court appointed? That means he's gonna have to review the entire case but there's so much to learn. He needs to join Exhell for these receipts. Someone needs to contact him so he can create an account here :jj:

He better join the University of Britney asap

• Like 6

also take note that it says "no appearances" under "parties present for the proceeding".. this was revealed earlier already but just in case someone didn't catch that - Britney doesn't have to be present at the hearing.. not sure what that means but it doesn't really sound too hopeful.. if it was something about getting her out / evaluating whether or not she's fit to get out, I'm assuming she'd be required to be there.. :smokney:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

also take note that it says "no appearances" under "parties present for the proceeding".. this was revealed earlier already but just in case someone didn't catch that - Britney doesn't have to be present at the hearing.. not sure what that means but it doesn't really sound too hopeful.. if it was something about getting her out / evaluating whether or not she's fit to get out, I'm assuming she'd be required to be there.. :smokney:

Britney will escape from the mental health, will plead her case and be free with the help of Samuel Ingham of course

0?e=1561593600&v=beta&t=RZaC2r19My3yOMrD

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Lou M Taylor took to her social media in an attempt to silence the gays. She's been EXPOSED here for her weird occult religion charged rituals and receipts including photos with jamie at these cult gatherings were posted here.

Perez Hilton and eternal *** God Sam lufti had a huge ***** fight on twitter which resulted in Sam leaking another email written by Lynne to Jamie about how he can't even properly pronounce English words.

We discussed astrology and how Lou M taylor, the satanic witch manipulating the Spears family is a Scorpio. Some gays here got offended because they ARE Scorpio. We all agreed that Scorpios and Geminis rule exhale, no Taurus with the exception of yours truly in sight. Also a minority group of Pisces made an appearance.

I informed everyone that my $FreeBritney T-shirt has shipped and others shared their receipts.

You're welcome.

Aries says hi ;) 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

we will just keep pushing until shes finally f**king out,