#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, canceledshow said:

Yea but I actually like that bc it's freakin "me time" and that's what u do. U chill, eat, get lazy. 

Let her be, u know

Once the tour is back she'll be back in the form. After all, her muscle memory is on point. Girl has been working out her whole life so few pounds up or down...she got it

I know i'm just saying that, cause it's a big difference on her looks, not that it's a bad thing i know that she's not working now, so she can relax that's fine :bareclap:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Does Britney hate her fans secretly?:crying1:

Honestly I think she does. I think she has a strong love/hate feeling with fans. 

Or maybe she answered "no" like "leave me alone I'm fine". ANd honestly I don't think she would ever want to give message to a paparazzi. They could create some crazy story around it... 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Honestly I think she does. I think she has a strong love/hate feeling with fans. 

Or maybe she answered "no" like "leave me alone I'm fine". ANd honestly I don't think she would ever want to give message to a paparazzi. They could create some crazy story around it... 

i think she doesn't listen/pay attention to the questions of the paps. there was a time when she was asked to react on the death of a certain someone and she said "that's great " :orangu:

• Like 9