#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

So far so good guys, can we actually paint a picture of the whole case based on the documents we have as of now? I've just barely read some of these and they're really concerning. I feel so guilty for not looking more into these back in the day and just sit still without asking any questions :(

• Like 6

the thing is... everythings always been jamie and lynn britneys never been able to speak up in court.. only her parents.. and we know jamie keeps filing for his daughter to stay under this conservatorship.. he generally just wants her money this is clearly obvious.. and about sam..  he may be shady he may be not but again.. its all lynne and jamie,, britneys never said anything bad.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

So far so good guys, can we actually paint a picture of the whole case based on the documents we have as of now? I've just barely read some of these and they're really concerning. I feel so guilty for not looking more into these back in the day and just sit still without asking any questions :(

Better late than never sis! We got her back now!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

the thing is... everythings always been jamie and lynn britneys never been able to speak up in court.. only her parents.. and we know jamie keeps filing for his daughter to stay under this conservatorship.. he generally just wants her money this is clearly obvious.. and about sam..  he may be shady he may be not but again.. its all lynne and jamie,, britneys never said anything bad.

I've been told, allegedly, that Britney isn't always informed of various court dates and proceedings. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

again though thats all  come from jamie and lynne... who dont want there daughter to get out of this.

Yes, but they declared under penalty of perjury so we should assume these stories are true. Let's stick to facts.

Britney needs to know she has SUPPORT now more than ever to end this c-ship and her managers. 

Someone there needs to back her up, find her a lawyer, speak out on a major news platform and shame and expose these f**kers out of power!! 

Keep filing until they can’t deny her freedom. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Forever22 said:

Britney needs to know she has SUPPORT now more than ever to end this c-ship and her managers. 

Someone there needs to back her up, find her a lawyer, speak out on a major news platform and shame and expose these f**kers out of power!! 

Keep filing until they can’t deny her freedom. 

Britney would feel so empowered if she knows her fanbase is behind her. She loves her fans.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

You're not alone. I've already thought of this as a PR move.

17 minutes ago, Shaned said:

So probably a biased opinion, but am I the only one that thinks Britney's gram aren't as passionate about all this as we are? Part of me thinks it could just be a publicity thing for them more then actually wanting to free Britney. Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't they only start the podcast because they "liked her Instagram?" Or have they always been Stan's? 

I think that they looked genuinely concerned in the Access and E! interviews

• Like 4