#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, aspireone said:

The media is doing what it always has, to do what is most profitable for them under the restrictions of the interests of their investors.

No. They are letting her get the treatment she needs in peace. You can freak out about the conservatorship later. Now is not the time, for her sake.

It's a shame azaelia banks is so hated and a crazy sloppy mess. She's the one celebrity that spoke out. But bringing in the whole illuminati and sacrifices ruins it. I mean in reality we probably can't get anyone associated with Britney to say anything because they've probably got bombarded by threats and accusations that they don't want anything to do with us. One of her dancers said we're annoying and to stop asking him. Iggy said no. Is Jenna marbles still popular 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ifuseekleon said:

"FORBIDDEN" when i attempted to download.. lord who's watching me

How do we know that Sam wasn't pulled into her teams chains? He probably had the idea of the conservatorship, Britney's team saw its potential and forced him out of any money involved. He did it with Amanda bynes too right? He's probably just as money hungry but didn't have the wealth to stop Britney's team

• Like 1

That’s not E! News, but k. I  wouldn’t attack her family, but I don’t blame anyone for doing so. Their silence is deafening. When Britney’s team can’t be bothered to issue a statement, then her fans are left to speculate. That’s not our fault. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Shaned said:

It's a shame azaelia banks is so hated and a crazy sloppy mess. She's the one celebrity that spoke out. But bringing in the whole illuminati and sacrifices ruins it. I mean in reality we probably can't get anyone associated with Britney to say anything because they've probably got bombarded by threats and accusations that they don't want anything to do with us. One of her dancers said we're annoying and to stop asking him. Iggy said no. Is Jenna marbles still popular 

Well i just checked and most of Jenna's latest videos got over 3 million views so she still really popular.

• Like 3