#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

@breatheheavy Jordan have you seen the court document of Britney vs. the conservatorship :airpls:

Right?! It's so messed up. She literally has to sue over the fact that her ***** cannot be considered effective, because she's not technically an "out-patient" because she's a prisoner in her home because of Jamie.. like these are the hoops they go through to make her fight for her freedom. it's SO f**kED UP. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

So the restraining order doc is this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/

And Jamie/Wallet are saying that the lawyer Jon Eardley never met Britney but came up with a plan to represent her in her family law custody case, and the strategy was to try and get out of the conversatorship...  which is that court document we saw tonight?... I don't know what to believe...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Johnny Wright was fired because he cost too much and team Britney thought they can get more money without him. Judging by how he spoke of her afterwards sounds like it wasn’t Britney’s decision ( I’m assuming Larry thought he can do it on his own and get more money) as he still speaks kindly of her. I think she would have a better career and not be driven insane as he was the one that got her the big endorsement deals and awesome merchandising. I’m sure Larry got him on so he can learn from Johnny and then try to replicate that on his own but failed miserably.

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

I thought Larry and Johnny were fired around the same time in 04. He definitely was still involved after breakup in 02. He was there more than Larry.  

Johnny was fired in february 03, at least is what he said in early 07 when he sued her.

In 2006 JT gave an Interview for GQ magazine where Johnny talked about him and mentioned that Britney fired him during Justney breakup. (In 2003, probably the last time they got together right after JTs bday she attended):

He used to rep Britney, too, but says she dumped him during the breakup.

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Justin-Infatuated-Britney-12202

• Super Mods

I always get the creepy vibe from Larry and why Britney would cling onto him, he’s basically more of a father figure than her dad. He’s been involved in not only her professional life but personal too.

I think he really likes the Lolita thing hence why he continues to make Britney do that schtick. Whatever I hope Britney really gets to spill the beans on everything and he gets publicly shamed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Johnny was fired in february 03, at least is what he said in early 07 when he sued her.

In 2006 JT gave an Interview for GQ magazine where Johnny talked about him and mentioned that Britney fired him during Justney breakup. (In 2003, probably the last time they got together right after JTs bday she attended):

He used to rep Britney, too, but says she dumped him during the breakup.

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Justin-Infatuated-Britney-12202

Yeah I assume came ITZ time, Larry was her sole manager. I guess she thought she didn’t want any associations with JT or it would remind her of their relationship?

• Love 1