#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Lol bc they ain't OKURRRT GurL at reporters?? I think they're just doing legwork and getting sources verified ma. I'm passionate but some of the passion here... Isn't needed :jj:

With this day and age, when it comes to starting and creating someone in the Public eye, you can't ever be sure. But that's why I asked if anyone has previous knowledge if they have been Stan's. I stated an opinion but my opinion has been changed hearing from other people 

1 minute ago, Shaned said:

We should also try to get someone to read this thread. I feel like we're all speaking real facts with cold hard evidence, there isn't shade or threats (mostly) and there isn't crazy Twitter maniacs that dm you and ask to take a "break from tweeting to send pics" like come on. People that are to that extent insane. Like yeah I'm all down to send pics but not when Britney's tweet hour is going down :zoomzoom:

There has to be someone in here that is friends with someone with some Fame or connections

I agree. But who ????

"Any and all meetings between the Conservatee and any attorneys who are not Mr. Ingham are subject to the Temporary conservator's approval, including the location for the meeting.
The temporary conservator shall also have the power to be present with his attorneys at any such meetings and to ensura that there is adequate security " 

What kind of legal cage is that ????

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0207spearspdf.pdf

• Like 5
1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

Also, I can’t believe I’m admitting this but Larry was lowkey hot AF back in the days. 

:umwtf:

1 hour ago, abandon06 said:

I just read, in all the things being posted, that larry had *** with Britney. Is this stated some where else?

:ugh::nonono:

Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

I agree. But who ????

Someone speak up you have to know someone... Like someone's second cousin twice removed or next door neighbors sisters ex husband has to be an assistant or employee somewhere important. I'm acquaintances with a radio host out here in St Pete and messaged him but that'd only get the word around here. Not the whole usa or even world 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Shaned said:

With this day and age, when it comes to starting and creating someone in the Public eye, you can't ever be sure. But that's why I asked if anyone has previous knowledge if they have been Stan's. I stated an opinion but my opinion has been changed hearing from other people 

Yeah, they've been making a podcast about Britney's Instagram for 2+ years. They're stans. They know a lot of trivia. Listen to their podcast, you'll know. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shaned said:

Someone speak up you have to know someone... Like someone's second cousin twice removed or next door neighbors sisters ex husband has to be an assistant or employee somewhere important. I'm acquaintances with a radio host out here in St Pete and messaged him but that'd only get the word around here. Not the whole usa or even world 

We need someone with balls

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Shaned said:

We should also try to get someone to read this thread. I feel like we're all speaking real facts with cold hard evidence, there isn't shade or threats (mostly) and there isn't crazy Twitter maniacs that dm you and ask to take a "break from tweeting to send pics" like come on. People that are to that extent insane. Like yeah I'm all down to send pics but not when Britney's tweet hour is going down :zoomzoom:

There has to be someone in here that is friends with someone with some Fame or connections

That’s the thing, for years we have always speculated that something fishy was going on and knew the cship was shady and here we are, all their mess is exposed and I have been waiting for years for them to get outed and we finally get the chance though part of me feels team b will win in the end and Britney will eventually cave in and meet their demands thus we would get a FF era. She’s too nice and her weakness are her kids. :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Yeah, they've been making a podcast about Britney's Instagram for 2+ years. They're stans. They know a lot of trivia. Listen to their podcast, you'll know. 

I hadn't heard of them until this whole ordeal. so I was definitely misinformed but I will support them even more now knowing they have legit intentions

• Like 1

The musical is about female empowerment and it’s executive producer is a female locked in a permanent conservatorship. The media is gonna eat her alive during the press rounds. Hopefully they don’t schedule her to do any “live” press for it. :airpls:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s the thing, for years we have always speculated that something fishy was going on and knew the cship was shady and here we are, all their mess is exposed and I have been waiting for years for them to get outed and we finally get the chance though part of me feels team b will win in the end and Britney will eventually cave in and meet their demands thus we would get a FF era. She’s too nice and her weakness are her kids. :wontcry:

Money can persuade most people when it comes down to it. And Hollywood is one of the biggest places for money and power. It's a shame

• Like 3