#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

54 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

The accusation in one of the other posts shocked me. I am a stan but I haven't been too frequent on here in some years. I check it occasionally. Im rusty so my mind is blown. 

From an email Britney states she regrets letting him in to her hotel room. I did read it as she regrets having *** with him.

If we go by courts docs order Britney filled for something before Andrew asked to leave to the c-ship 

She filed first 2 Declarations Regarding Notice, Declaration of Urgency and Memorandum - Points and Authorities

Then we have Ex Parte - Petition (Accepting Resignation And Approving. ) Andrew Wallet asking to leave 
and Joinder (Joinder and Consent Re: Ex Parte Petition ) Filed by Petitioner .

She asked out for X reasons and seems like Andrew accepted and left . 

Remains Jamie who doesn't seem to want to back down

• Like 5

Wait wait wait. From what I can see there are two different sets of court documents, the Sam Lutfi vs Jamie & Lynne ones that have been public for years, but now there's this new one of Britney vs the conservatorship?! :weirdmeout:

And from my understanding, it's written by her lawyer, and is dated in 2014, and says that she is imprisoned in her home, denied basic privacy, ability to talk to her friends etc, and the biggest issue appears to be the way she is given her meds?! Have I understood that all correctly?

• Like 4

Imagine you have been working so hard and then all this money you earned... well... you cant use it...  I’m not surprised Britney’s lack of passion during a tour far away from their kids when the money she was earning went to her team, daddy spears and Kevin :ohdear:

now I understand lazyney and I don’t give a f**kney:icant: 

• Like 6
Just now, Scrappy said:

From an email Britney states she regrets letting him in to her hotel room. I did read it as she regrets having *** with him.

I really hope that this is in her control now and she is doing this to get free and tell her story on her terms. So this never happens again. 

1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

but she will be in the facility a while longer.

All of you conspiracy theorists can stand down.

SOURCE: tmz 

LOL

Translation: She's not coming out of there anytime soon, so the 30 days narrative changes again, and they insist the movement is made by paranoids.

KEEP TRYING

If the blind item is true, there is probably not a finite amount of time that it takes to deal with withdrawls/shifting of medication. They probably stated 30 days in order to avoid having to explain the ins and outs of Britney's medication and mental state. It's easier to just say she is checked in to take care of her mental health.

2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Wait wait wait. From what I can see there are two different sets of court documents, the Sam Lutfi vs Jamie & Lynne ones that have been public for years, but now there's this new one of Britney vs the conservatorship?! :weirdmeout:

And from my understanding, it's written by her lawyer, and is dated in 2014, and says that she is imprisoned in her home, denied basic privacy, ability to talk to her friends etc, and the biggest issue appears to be the way she is given her meds?! Have I understood that all correctly?

yes, there's only one about her cship and that's the only new one as far as i verified

• Like 2
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

My name has nothing to do with the greatest showman. Also where have I tried to be funny? I think this fanbase is disturbing and yes that protest was pathetic. 

I agree that britney needs help and that its possible that she is in treatment against her will. I just dont see it as a bad thing. Sometimes what you want and what you need are not the same thing.  Last year everyone here (-Cappy)  acknowledged that she was a mess and now that she is finally getting the help she needs you all harrass her family. Its sick.

But is she getting the help she needs or is she being drugged to do what her team needs? That’s the issue here. Britney isn’t free to be herself so when she rebelled what her father and team wanted she now is going to be drugged and we’re gonna have another FF era where Britney didn’t even know she had an era. 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Shaned said:

So probably a biased opinion, but am I the only one that thinks Britney's gram aren't as passionate about all this as we are? Part of me thinks it could just be a publicity thing for them more then actually wanting to free Britney. Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't they only start the podcast because they "liked her Instagram?" Or have they always been Stan's? 

Lol bc they ain't OKURRRT GurL at reporters?? I think they're just doing legwork and getting sources verified ma. I'm passionate but some of the passion here... Isn't needed :jj:

We should also try to get someone to read this thread. I feel like we're all speaking real facts with cold hard evidence, there isn't shade or threats (mostly) and there isn't crazy Twitter maniacs that dm you and ask to take a "break from tweeting to send pics" like come on. People that are to that extent insane. Like yeah I'm all down to send pics but not when Britney's tweet hour is going down :zoomzoom:

There has to be someone in here that is friends with someone with some Fame or connections

• Like 1