#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Ew I hate to be so annoying and plug myself but I literally made a video about all of this court stuff the other day, it’s only at 1.2K views right now and IDK if it’s good enough to share , let me know what you guys think: 

Literally watched this before I'm subscribed too! Love you're channel

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

In all honesty, I wouldn’t be surprised if that were true. I mean look at their body language here....that or they seemed to have a very strong relationship with one another and I believe they did. That makes me wonder when him and his ex-wife got a divorce.

tumblr_n92o08dNRC1s58qxro3_250.png

The accusation in one of the other posts shocked me. I am a stan but I haven't been too frequent on here in some years. I check it occasionally. Im rusty so my mind is blown. 

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Jon Eardley one of the lawyer who tried to represent Britney to fight the c-ship tried to send this case to federal court saying that it will be more fair : in other words he meant less corrupt .

Jon Eardley is that shady lawyer Sam Lutfi tried to get connected with Britney in hopes to represent her and seek to end the cship. Jamie won a restraining order against him, Sam Lutfi and Britney’s ex-bf Adnan Ghalib the paparazzo. Jon Eardley has since been disbarred. Now I have a feeling who “Land” is. :mj:

Guys. Please remember to not be so enthusiastic for tea that you fail to check your info source. P.S., stay away from Sam Lutfi.:lessons: These docs are likely legit considering the true source but you don’t want that guy tangled up in this already messy case.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/judge-grants-restraining-order-against-sam-lutfi-attorney-jon-eardley-70501

• Like 1

These documents prove once again Britney has tried and tried again to get out of this c-ship but failing to do so. Really does make you think who’s hands are in who’s pockets to keep her in this because this stuff is not right it’s disgusting and she is being mentally and financially abused  by people. 

I really hope hope we can save her someone has to and i hope someone on her team cracks and exposes it all.

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Ew I hate to be so annoying and plug myself but I literally made a video about all of this court stuff the other day, it’s only at 1.2K views right now and IDK if it’s good enough to share , let me know what you guys think: 

Thank you for this. I couldn't be on Exhell and read 14 pages of a court document at the same time. Listening right now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, land said:

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by the jugde on her case, a judge that people review on her official page as 'corrupted'.

If you want to check it out for yourself, her case is number #:BP108870 on California's court website.

OCutMs6.jpg

aM6a9wr.jpg

there you have proof she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad).

the timeline of her appealing the conservatorship in public records:

2008: she first appeals it (deemed mentally unstable)

2009: before Circus Tour: she sends an evaluation by a psychiatrist asking for the end of the conservatorship

March 30, 2009 (a month after Circus Tour began): her dad fights her own motion, asking for a second psychiatrist evaluation

July 23, 2009: new psychiatrist agrees with first psychiatrist and also asks for the conservatorship to end

May 28, 2010: Britney and psychiatrist send and update on her mental health to give more evidence on her being mentally stable

July 29, 2011 (during Femme Fatale when she was doped af): Jamie and conservatorship lawyer makes a urgent statement

Right after that Britney and her own lawyer makes their own statement

April 6, 2012: Jamie asks for her boyfriend at that time, Jason Trawick, to be added as a conservator

August 21, 2012: Britney files a petition asking to shorten the conservatorship

*Media reports Britney had a meeting with the jugde on her case arguing that "she's the only person under a conservatorship to sign a $50 million deal to be a judge on a live tv show". Wants conservatorship to end. Denied by the judge.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: no updates on her case.

March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf)

Right after that Jamie files a petition against her

Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month.

Britney files a new memo (no detail)

Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney

Britney is sent to a mental facility

It appears every time she tries to petition and/or fight the conservatorship she's medicated. Only this time it got worse (they lost one conservator), so it makes sense they sent her to a mental facility. 

That's literally official public records, therefore proof she doesnt want this.

Wow cant someone double check this please? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Jon Eardley is that shady lawyer Sam Lutfi tried to get connected with Britney in hopes to represent her and seek to end the cship. Jamie won a restraining order against him, Sam Lutfi and Britney’s ex-bf Adnan Ghalib the paparazzo. Jon Eardley has since been disbarred. Now I have a feeling who “Land” is. :mj:

Guys. Please remember to not be so enthusiastic for tea that you fail to check your info source. P.S., stay away from Sam Lutfi.:lessons: These docs are likely legit considering the true source but you don’t want that guy tangled up in this already messy case.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/judge-grants-restraining-order-against-sam-lutfi-attorney-jon-eardley-70501

yeah but jamie bans everyone and anyone who tries to free his daughter sooooooo

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Thank you for this. I couldn't be on Exhell and read 14 pages of a court document at the same time. Listening right now.

You’re welcome but I actually didn’t have access to the actual documents at the time, the video is moreso about the timeline of events of when britney filed against the conservatorship! 

• Like 2