#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Reading this thread i feel like i'm watching a telenovela.:tifftear:

All these antagonist in brits life deserve firing squad (i mean it!). Im pissed right now. GRRRRRR.:badthoughts:

The timeline needs to be out and be emphasized but i doubt the media would rock the boat this time. Most of them are shady as **** they cant even put the reports right. (Its like these reporters cant comprehend properly that the issue is the cship not just her being in the facility)

Ive said it several times here before that our girl might have been taking medications which make her sick, more mentally unstable and more submissive. The judge needs to be executed like now! :yasqueen:

May God punish them all and put them straight through the pits of HELL! 

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

THIS. No one is doing their research. I see a lot of people running with rumors as fact and that's hurting the legitmacy of the movement. for example everybody keeps saying Jamie isn't allowing her to get married when legally he has no say over that. Literally nobody's bothered to fact check this. It's lengthy but there's a Conservatorship handbook that talks about the conservatee and their rights, and Britney can get married tonight if she wanted to. She literally just has to mail the judge the documents within 10 days lol. the only person that can prohibit her from marrying is the presiding judge and that's if he or she feels like she isn't well enough to make that decision. They can't do it simply they don't want her to, but it sounds more juicy and salacious continuing the narrative that Jamie is preventing her from doing so :whatitellu: Literally nobody bothered to read the conservatee rights guidelines :tifflmao:

Source: https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/handbook.pdf

Will read this

• Like 2

All of this is just so disturbing I cannot for the life of me begin to think what’s going through poor Britney's head.. This industry and her people have totally broken her down. I can’t see an end in sight for her at all at this point. I think her only way at taking back some sort of control is to retire and stop lining the pockets of these criminals she has working to her. But please everyone some people is going to far with insults Britney wouldn’t want that sort of negativity put out there. At this point we can just hope that the courts finally wake up and free this girl and I wish for her to go to a private island with her kids and her man and live a happy life.

• Like 1
Just now, Aang said:

They were fans before and then decided to do a podcast on her insta. They know tons of **** from past eras that non fans would never know. Also Tess went to court before they ever did a conservatorship episode. 

They are fans. They do care. Don’t worry. 

I've been hearing the Britney's Gram for a while, before this mess even dreamed of starting, and yeah, they're stans. Don't worry.

They're the kind of stans that know little random facts from 1998-2008 but forget she was a judge on XFactor and about Pretty Girls

The kind stan I am too.

• Like 6