#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

LARRY?? HOT?? :scalped: Sam L. is kinda cute (if I didn't know who he was I would smash) which I hate to admit but Larry?? :smokney:

Larry was attractive back in the early days of Brit’s career. Nowadays, I wouldn’t even glance twice. And ew Sam looks like such a leech and even a bigger creep than Larry. I can see why you think that though but meh, I’ll pass sis. :akii:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Jon Eardley is that shady lawyer Sam Lutfi tried to get connected with Britney in hopes to represent her and seek to end the cship. Jamie won a restraining order against him, Sam Lutfi and Britney’s ex-bf Adnan Ghalib the paparazzo. Jon Eardley has since been disbarred. Now I have a feeling who “Land” is. :mj:

Guys. Please remember to not be so enthusiastic for tea that you fail to check your info source. P.S., stay away from Sam Lutfi.:lessons: These docs are likely legit considering the true source but you don’t want that guy tangled up in this already messy case.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/judge-grants-restraining-order-against-sam-lutfi-attorney-jon-eardley-70501

THIS. No one is doing their research. I see a lot of people running with rumors as fact and that's hurting the legitmacy of the movement. for example everybody keeps saying Jamie isn't allowing her to get married when legally he has no say over that. Literally nobody's bothered to fact check this. It's lengthy but there's a Conservatorship handbook that talks about the conservatee and their rights, and Britney can get married tonight if she wanted to. She literally just has to mail the judge the documents within 10 days lol. the only person that can prohibit her from marrying is the presiding judge and that's if he or she feels like she isn't well enough to make that decision. They can't do it simply they don't want her to, but it sounds more juicy and salacious continuing the narrative that Jamie is preventing her from doing so :whatitellu: Literally nobody bothered to read the conservatee rights guidelines :tifflmao:

Source: https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/handbook.pdf

• Like 3

So probably a biased opinion, but am I the only one that thinks Britney's gram aren't as passionate about all this as we are? Part of me thinks it could just be a publicity thing for them more then actually wanting to free Britney. Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't they only start the podcast because they "liked her Instagram?" Or have they always been Stan's? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, onyx09 said:

THIS. No one is doing their research. I see a lot of people running with rumors as fact and that's hurting the legitmacy of the movement. for example everybody keeps saying Jamie isn't allowing her to get married when legally he has no say over that. Literally nobody's bothered to fact check this. It's lengthy but there's a Conservatorship handbook that talks about the conservatee and their rights, and Britney can get married tonight if she wanted to. She literally just has to mail the judge the documents within 10 days lol. the only person that can prohibit her from marrying is the presiding judge and that's if he or she feels like she isn't well enough to make that decision. They can't do it simply they don't want her to, but it sounds more juicy and salacious continuing the narrative that Jamie is preventing her from doing so :whatitellu: Literally nobody bothered to read the conservatee rights guidelines :tifflmao:

Source: https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/handbook.pdf

I think i might read this!! thank you for posting this!! 

2 minutes ago, Shaned said:

So probably a biased opinion, but am I the only one that thinks Britney's gram aren't as passionate about all this as we are? Part of me thinks it could just be a publicity thing for them more then actually wanting to free Britney. Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't they only start the podcast because they "liked her Instagram?" Or have they always been Stan's? 

You're not alone. I've already thought of this as a PR move.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I read that too. I’m assuming his first wife divorced him shortly after that accusation. 

Yes, I imagine so:yaknow:

It's weird tho, the title made me think the article was going to be way more scandalous than it actually was. I feel like there's more to it since Its very particular in saying creepiest in the business

But who knows? Thought it was worth posting anywho.

Guys what's this? Apparently Courtney Love posted this on Facebook back in '09 https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/britney-spears-********-by-father-claims-courtney-love/news-story/3c0713a728b3487bfbd0629195e975b6?sv=80f0f98e72ed0f4f3b5b17c44601218

"britneys dad ******** her , imagine the father that ******** you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ****** content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****** up who are called lawyers. lets GO."

Could this be something Sam Lutfi told her while he worked for her? Do we know exactly when he started working for Courtney?

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Shaned said:

How do we know that Sam wasn't pulled into her teams chains? He probably had the idea of the conservatorship, Britney's team saw its potential and forced him out of any money involved. He did it with Amanda bynes too right? He's probably just as money hungry but didn't have the wealth to stop Britney's team

That's actually realistic & very possible, the holes they keep digging just show how fake & downright dumb they are.. who f**ks up damage control not once but multiple times.. her team need to go straight to jail:tifflmao: 

The court’s decision is well within the bounds of reason. Contrary to Sam’s argument, the text message was not the only evidence of James’s malice and intent to harm Sam. Such malice and intent could be deduced from Sam’s testimony regarding the events surrounding the alleged battery. Furthermore, we find that the trial court was reasonable in showing concern that the text message was taken out of context. Sam’s counsel represented that the message was one of a series of messages going back and forth between Sam and James.

actual mess.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Shaned said:

there could be some truth in that but maybe they're trying to either be careful or well informed before releasing another episode or more information about the case to avoid defamation lawsuits 

• Like 5