Paul Soliz has 10 kids -- including a 1 year old

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

DailyMail.com can reveal Paul Soliz is already the father of at least nine children - and is being chased for child support by their mother as well as the LA Department for Child Support Services.

Paul Soliz went from plunging Britney's toilets to plunging Britney.  Britney fans have complained about her paying child support for her own two kids.  I guarantee you that if this relationship continues, she will be paying child support for his 10+ kids.  Soliz also has a 1-year old which means he was plunging Britney around the same time his wife gave birth.

The problem is Britney, not anyone else.

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

DailyMail.com can reveal Paul Soliz is already the father of at least nine children - and is being chased for child support by their mother as well as the LA Department for Child Support Services.

Paul Soliz went from plunging Britney's toilets to plunging Britney.  Britney fans have complained about her paying child support for her own two kids.  I guarantee you that if this relationship continues, she will be paying child support for his 10+ kids.  Soliz also has a 1-year old which means he was plunging Britney around the same time his wife gave birth.

The problem is Britney, not anyone else.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

So what? If she wants to support his million kids, that's Britney's problem not yours or mine. Why do YOU care? 

That’s because they have no life, sweetie. Look at Dementia scrambling in them comments when her fav is in bed with a rap ist. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

🚩 🚩 🚩 

Yikes. Those poor kids, man. Now daddy is too busy being Britney’s lapdog/securing the bag to spend much time with them, I’m sure.

Britney, WTF are you doing? Don’t expect us to rally behind this relationship the same way you forced Kevin onto us back in the day. You’re a big girl now. 

Lol no one forced Kevin into you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Lol just realized I wrote into and not on to. However you have a say in what you consume. You could’ve walked away at any time. 

I peeped that lol.

And you’re right, but walking away from Britney is damn near impossible, especially back then. If I could have, I would have. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block