#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, nels64 said:

Yo these are all fake! Look at the top of the screenshots it says "samsemails, me" as the two people involved in the conversation...please stop sharing y'all you're doing more harm than good.

I’m not really sure, but that could just be because they were forwarded to him, right? They’re def being screen shot from a phone 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Yo these are all fake! Look at the top of the screenshots it says "samsemails, me" as the two people involved in the conversation...please stop sharing y'all you're doing more harm than good.

But what if Britney sent the e-mail to him while untagging her?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

LITERALLY!!!! Like you all are RUINING this... focus on the conservatorship and leave it at that, y’all look CRAZY

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I guess sam could have sent the private photos...but how and why would sam have access to Britney's emails? Also as if those emails are still in the inbox. These screen shots are literally like of an email inbox as if he's logged in as Britney.

The messages arent even forwarded messages, it looks like either "Lou" or "Britney" took the screenshots of the messages. But we know neither Lou nor Britney posted these and with the interface of the phone they're on, the screenshots were taken on a current phone. It's not like they are screenshots from 2007. 

you can again also see who the conversation is between: "samsemails" and "me". "Me" being whoever's phone this is. 

How would these emails be in someone's inbox as if they just received them and were replying to them?

This is so f**king fake and it's really dangerous that y'all are spreading this. 

Sam could've forwarded the emails to his current/new email address if the SamsEmails was the one he used in 2007.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

You can forward e-mails from another account to yourself.

Also don't forget he was all in Britney's business and she wasn't well. He could've easily accessed her e-mail/password

• Like 7
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I guess sam could have sent the private photos...but how and why would sam have access to Britney's emails? Also as if those emails are still in the inbox. These screen shots are literally like of an email inbox as if he's logged in as Britney.

The messages arent even forwarded messages, it looks like either "Lou" or "Britney" took the screenshots of the messages. But we know neither Lou nor Britney posted these and with the interface of the phone they're on, the screenshots were taken on a current phone. It's not like they are screenshots from 2007. 

you can again also see who the conversation is between: "samsemails" and "me". "Me" being whoever's phone this is. 

How would these emails be in someone's inbox as if they just received them and were replying to them?

This is so f**king fake and it's really dangerous that y'all are spreading this. 

good luck keeping it from spreading

Spoiler

@emailmypussy keeps doing the most as per usual ezgif-4-7514d49d10e3.gif

• Like 2