#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

The person who screenshotted these would have had to have been the recipient of these emails, with the sender being "samsemails@aol.com"

Also samsemails@aol.com sounds like a madeup email someone made to create "sams emails"

Look at this article from 2009: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/32565250.html

Someone in the comments claims Sam's email addresses are samsemails@aol.com. 2009 this was claimed. Now the screenshots today from Sam Lutfi of the emails are using that email address.

• Like 9

If she's such a "devout Christian" and pastor's wife, why is she so interested in letting Britney be presented in such a ******** charged way? I mean obviously, money, but doesn't it strike you as odd that it's so obviously inconsistent? I mean if my pastor's wife oversaw the work ***** and make me music videos, I'm pretty sure the church members would be kinda confused

• Like 8
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

good luck keeping it from spreading

Reveal hidden contents

@emailmypussy keeps doing the most as per usual ezgif-4-7514d49d10e3.gif

It wasent even emailmypussy and also 

Just now, nels64 said:

Yes but the messages don't appear forwarded. They are formatted as if they are original messages...

Sam said to me that thats his email and he forwarded them to his lawyer years ago.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Is this Lou Taylor, the one giving Britney a death grip while she's walking?

why they keep holding hands, this is so annoying even in a relationship

when i get a boyfriend and he wanna walk like that ill be really annoyed

imagine walking like that with your assistant 

• Like 3
Just now, December02 said:

If she's such a "devout Christian" and pastor's wife, why is she so interested in letting Britney be presented in such a ******** charged way? I mean obviously, money, but doesn't it strike you as odd that it's so obviously inconsistent? I mean if my pastor's wife oversaw the work ***** and make me music videos, I'm pretty sure the church members would be kinda confused

I literally was just thinking this as well?

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I guess sam could have sent the private photos...but how and why would sam have access to Britney's emails? Also as if those emails are still in the inbox. These screen shots are literally like of an email inbox as if he's logged in as Britney.

The messages arent even forwarded messages, it looks like either "Lou" or "Britney" took the screenshots of the messages. But we know neither Lou nor Britney posted these and with the interface of the phone they're on, the screenshots were taken on a current phone. It's not like they are screenshots from 2007. 

you can again also see who the conversation is between: "samsemails" and "me". "Me" being whoever's phone this is. 

How would these emails be in someone's inbox as if they just received them and were replying to them?

This is so f**king fake and it's really dangerous that y'all are spreading this. 

If he was Britney's manager wouldn't he have access to her emails at that address?  Idk...

• Like 2

They’re only sending us love because they want us to buy LG6 :mj:

I’m just kidding.... kinda :akii:

But yeah, I’d like other fanbases to get along better. All of our pop queens should be thriving and happy.  :hugs:

On the topic of GaGa: in her documentary, there was a part where she was sitting on a sidewalk talking about “tragic celebrities” and she (I felt) was referring to Britney. I don’t remember if it was SHADY or some true tea?

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I think it's been said before she could barely walk with those shoes

Britney-Spears-2016-MTV-Video-Music-Awar

well, there are other pictures, but the thing is they were too small

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, diegofs said:

First of all the woman that holding hands with Brit is not that lou something..second of all brit in that video seems alright to me and last but not least can you please stop overreacting about everything? The situation is already a mess we dont need to make it worse

• Like 5
Just now, Shrekney said:

Starting up a church has to be the easiet and f**ked up scheme to make money. :nyschool: again, I’m not 100% buying the emails. Only saying they don’t surprise me if tru. But it is a fact that her husband is pastor. And churches conning people has happed many times before. :rlynow: look at those gigantic *** mega churches that are the sizes of stadiums where the pastor lives in a f**king mansion and drives a luxury car while half the church is barely middle class. :rlynow:

https://scambusters.org/churchscam.html

and I’m not anti-church/religion. It just sickens me to know end knowing there’s people out there exploiting spiritual people who find solace with the divine. :nydisgust: it DOESNT MEAN f**king **** that’s shes posting bible verses left and right and talks about God all the time. Look at westburo Baptist church. :rlynow: evil can come in any shape or form. 

Omg.... this is shaping up to be worse than I imagined.  

• Like 4
Just now, colormefresh said:

They’re only sending us love because they want us to buy LG6 :mj:

I’m just kidding.... kinda :akii:

But yeah, I’d like other fanbases to get along better. All of our pop queens should be thriving and happy.  :hugs:

On the topic of GaGa: in her documentary, there was a part where she was sitting on a sidewalk talking about “tragic celebrities” and she (I felt) was referring to Britney. I don’t remember if it was SHADY or some true tea?

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Which documentry?

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Sam Lutfi's the source. Who else would keep screencaps from old mails? This is scary af 

It's proof Britney is in a bad situation and that her c-ship is a sham. Obviously, don't know why he didnt use that when he sued her. Maybe he did and amount to nothing.

• Like 2