#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, colormefresh said:

Yeah and then she said she knows or has met one that’s living.... and maybe even said something about blonde hair?

IDK. I’m gonna have to rewatch. I thought it was about Britney, but I could be reaching. It’s been years.

It's possible I honestly don't remember sorry

I've seen many extensive interviews and doc type stuff with Gaga and tbh the Netflix one was meh to me so I never whatched it again

If u want I can try to find out for u?

11 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Starting up a church has to be the easiet and f**ked up scheme to make money. :nyschool: again, I’m not 100% buying the emails. Only saying they don’t surprise me if tru. But it is a fact that her husband is pastor. And churches conning people has happed many times before. :rlynow: look at those gigantic *** mega churches that are the sizes of stadiums where the pastor lives in a f**king mansion and drives a luxury car while half the church is barely middle class. :rlynow:

https://scambusters.org/churchscam.html

and I’m not anti-church/religion. It just sickens me to know end knowing there’s people out there exploiting spiritual people who find solace with the divine. :nydisgust: it DOESNT MEAN f**king **** that’s shes posting bible verses left and right and talks about God all the time. Look at westburo Baptist church. :rlynow: evil can come in any shape or form. 

Before we start freaking out, I checked out their church website and it looks pretty standard. They aren't prosperity gospel types and aren't a megachurch. Just fairly normal and not unusual in their belief system. I know we don't like Lou Taylor, but this seems less sketchy than every other aspect surrounding this story

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Did Lou Taylor really come into Britney's life at the time of her breakdown? Cuz that's a big enough red flag alone if she did...

Yes. When Dr Phil went to the hospital to see Britney and then wanted to make a 2 part “Britney Spears Intervention” special on his show.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

They are together and some minutes before she liked a comment which was against her daughter? Are they playing wiyh us? I'm fed up with them

she's probably just been "liking comments" when she's scrolling down, or she thinks the hearts are just to "send love" so the sinners can see the light :blol:

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Now it makes more sense why the Domination announcement was a disaster, maybe she threatened to say something and they just decided to rush her out of there, probably why we see them push her away from signing autographs

maybe they forgot to ask Jamie for permission to see if she could talk that day :yaknow:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Economy said:

It's possible I honestly don't remember sorry

I've seen many extensive interviews and doc type stuff with Gaga and tbh the Netflix one was meh to me so I never whatched it again

If u want I can try to find out for u?

Thanks. I’m sure other GaGa fans would know exactly what that scene was and what she said...

At the time I thought she was throwing shade, but now it could be a sign?

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Something dumb: If Taylor is linked to this crazy Christian institution, tell me why would she want to attach herself to a woman with a big LGBT following and appeal? Slumber Party is straight bisexual culture.

to fight a problem, you need to start by the roots of it :whatitellu:

"living in sin this the new thing, yeah"

• Like 5