#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

What am I missing here ? Are we really exchanging emails with sam lufti ? Why do people trust him all of sudden ? This seems so messy. I’m all for the movement but I feel so uncomfortable knowing he is getting involved in any way. This won’t look good and probably won’t be taken seriously. Right ? :umomg:

• Like 5
Just now, NotAlone07 said:

What am I missing here ? Are we really exchanging emails with sam lufti ? Why do people trust him all of sudden ? This seems so messy. I’m all for the movement but I feel so uncomfortable knowing he is getting involved in any way. This won’t look good and probably won’t be taken seriously. Right ? :umomg:

what if he's here too? :idkney:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I guess sam could have sent the private photos...but how and why would sam have access to Britney's emails? Also as if those emails are still in the inbox. These screen shots are literally like of an email inbox as if he's logged in as Britney.

The messages arent even forwarded messages, it looks like either "Lou" or "Britney" took the screenshots of the messages. But we know neither Lou nor Britney posted these and with the interface of the phone they're on, the screenshots were taken on a current phone. It's not like they are screenshots from 2007. 

you can again also see who the conversation is between: "samsemails" and "me". "Me" being whoever's phone this is. 

How would these emails be in someone's inbox as if they just received them and were replying to them?

This is so f**king fake and it's really dangerous that y'all are spreading this. 

i mean i have emails saved from 2010....

and this..

9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Look at this article from 2009: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/32565250.html

Someone in the comments claims Sam's email addresses are samsemails@aol.com. 2009 this was claimed. Now the screenshots today from Sam Lutfi of the emails are using that email address.

• Like 5
Just now, NotAlone07 said:

Well if he has evidence im.down for it but he shall keep away from Britney as well

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

They’re only sending us love because they want us to buy LG6 :mj:

I’m just kidding.... kinda :akii:

But yeah, I’d like other fanbases to get along better. All of our pop queens should be thriving and happy.  :hugs:

On the topic of GaGa: in her documentary, there was a part where she was sitting on a sidewalk talking about “tragic celebrities” and she (I felt) was referring to Britney. I don’t remember if it was SHADY or some true tea?

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

To buy LG6? Who's that shallow? Rip

I mean... They were supporting her and angry with what's being done with her there on GGD. Tho not all are fans of her, everyone agrees she isn't being treated like a proper human being

It was my idea to collect messages to show support for Queen B :)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Which documentry?

The Netflix one where she talked about her body hurting and all that... that’s the only one I’ve seen

She was like on a curb by a car, a bus? Talking to someone... Mark Ronson? About tragic figures... and she said something along the lines of she knows of one.... but wouldn’t say the name....?

Does this ring a bell?

1 minute ago, NotAlone07 said:

People are grabbing at anything right now, it’s desperate 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotAlone07 said:

The emails had an image of Britney and her kids from ~2007 that has never been shared anywhere before and one that looks like Lou Taylor and her husband from 2007. Also, the emails paint Lou Taylor to be a religious nut and that seems to line up with online information that she's very religious and that her husband in the email is named Rob and a pastor. Yes, the emails can still be fake, but it gave new possible credibility to Sam.

• Like 9

I don't know but if there's any truth to the emails then that might be where Exhale finally gets shut down.. ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Yeah Lou Taylor is a psycho ***** too and also needs to stay away from her. I hate her.

I wonder if they are the new sect of "Christians" that believe in "healing stones" like Heidi and Spencer.  Omg.  I am so mindblown that Lou Taylor us the first lady of a church in CA and combining that with the email.  

• Like 1

We know she's a crazy religious lady. We can link her to Mercy Ministries and link to Mercy Ministries Lou's influence on Britney Spears' life. And we can link Mercy Ministries to abuse and gay conversion therapy.

The rest is... yeah, Sam's emails.

• Like 6

Man...This is creeping me out.

Where is Britney? Is she at Lou's institution? I'm honestly scared for her life.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

We know she's a crazy religious lady. We can link her to Mercy Ministries and link to Mercy Ministries Lou's influence on Britney Spears' life. And we can link Mercy Ministries to abuse and gay conversion therapy.

The rest is... yeah, Sam's emails.

• Like 4