#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Am I the only one who has been listening to stronger on repeat since the Britney gram podcast? It’s been giving me all the feels! I hope Britney is able to break free if it really is what is best for her. I am so happy this is getting media coverage and I hope it helps the gray areas of her life make more sense. I just have a feeling Britney is coming back #stronger 

• Like 2
Just now, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Believing or just giving him the benefit of the doubt is a new low for y'all.

But really what could he potentially be benefitting from from this whole situation? Her case against him was already settled and I truly don't think he would use her kids as some sort of bite to attract us so he can push this narative so we can spread it, if so that would truly be despicable

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Guys, I know we’re all desperate for info, but please don’t start with this “Was Sam misunderstood?” bullshit.  Maybe he wasn’t as much of a user/abuser as the people around Britney right now seem to be, but he definitely mistreated her, and he’s apparently mistreated lots of other people, too.  He’s obviously just trying to weasel his way back in. 

THIS. He's not any better for her than Jamie. They are all users and need to stay away from her. I can already see him trying to get back in touch with her once the c-ship is over, which is why I hope they atleast get a restraining order on him again so he stays far away from her.

• Like 6