#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, colormefresh said:

The Netflix one where she talked about her body hurting and all that... that’s the only one I’ve seen

She was like on a curb by a car, a bus? Talking to someone... Mark Ronson? About tragic figures... and she said something along the lines of she knows of one.... but wouldn’t say the name....?

Does this ring a bell?

Oh. I only saw it once I forgot a lot of it

I vaguely remember what ur talking about. But I don't remember who she was talking about in that documentry

In the past I remember her talking about pressures breaking public figures...

She mentioned Whitney Houston. She has also talked about Princess Dianne. I don't remember if she ever mentioned Britney tho in that context

• Like 1

Now it makes more sense why the Domination announcement was a disaster, maybe she threatened to say something and they just decided to rush her out of there, probably why we see them push her away from signing autographs

• Like 8
Just now, Economy said:

Oh. I only saw it once I forgot a lot of it

I vaguely remember what ur talking about. But I don't remember who she was talking about in that documentry

In the past I remember her talking about pressures breaking public figures...

She mentioned Whitney Houston. She has also talked about Princess Dianne. I don't remember if she ever mentioned Britney tho in that context

Yeah and then she said she knows or has met one that’s living.... and maybe even said something about blonde hair?

IDK. I’m gonna have to rewatch. I thought it was about Britney, but I could be reaching. It’s been years.

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

Now it makes more sense why the Domination announcement was a disaster, maybe she threatened to say something and they just decided to rush her out of there, probably why we see them push her away from signing autographs

Yeah and remember the microphone which was supposed to.be open but suddenly it wasnt 

• Like 7