#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, summer2summer said:

Guys . Do we really trust sam though?? 

:notatall:

the thing is, he may have of can fabricate "evidence" like this, but the Britney from back in the day wasn't in a good place and could've done or said things she may regret now.

It's complicated to get him involved :idkney: Even if Jamie wasn't a good person, he isn't either

• Like 6
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

this is going to sound really cheesy but that picture.. jesus christ, it's giving me all kinds of weird feelings.. it's so odd, I can't explain it.. I get none of that when I look at candids from that time but this just feels too personal.. it tells such a story and it feels so wrong to look at it.. a lot of things don't affect me because I'm dead inside but this makes me so uncomfortable.. :wontcry: sometimes this whole situation still feels really surreal but that picture literally makes me feel like I'm there.. :bthink:

Spot on... The way everything is unfolding right now especially this awfully reminds of that picture that leaked of Britney from that time period too of her crying while opening one of her kids christmas presents I won't link it here but I got the same exact feeling looking at this one it's truly heartbreaking but at the same time we must be thankful that despite what she's going through right now she's still thankfully alive and the least we can do is pray for her well being :(

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

this is going to sound really cheesy but that picture.. jesus christ, it's giving me all kinds of weird feelings.. it's so odd, I can't explain it.. I get none of that when I look at candids from that time but this just feels too personal.. it tells such a story and it feels so wrong to look at it.. a lot of things don't affect me because I'm dead inside but this makes me so uncomfortable.. :wontcry: sometimes this whole situation still feels really surreal but that picture literally makes me feel like I'm there.. :bthink:

It is very unsettling. Knowing it was probably taken by Sam, while Britney was going through a really hard time and being taken advantage of, while she's just having a personal moment with her kids. The room is dimly lit, only lit by the flash, and she has those red eyes that was always a struggle of flash photography in the 2000s. It looks like one of those personal photos you see on ****** mystery shows.

• Like 4
Just now, BKSTYL3 said:

i hate to say it, but i believe he tried to save her from the cship

That’s why I started the thread the other day and asked about him. I’ve always wondered if the army fell for a giant smear campaign against this guy. 

Has BRITNEY ever spoken out against him? We know she reached out to him for help years back...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Im not being funny but has there ever been proof sams bad? Or was it all just team.britney lies?

I don't have proof, but wasn't he the one that would call the paps to inform them where they were going to be?

Also, didn't he had Britney Spears sued for years because he claimed part of the sales of Blackout were his?

And just the fact that he only "works" with troubled women like Courtney Love or 2007ney just makes him look like the kind of guy that goes through life taking advantage of these type of people

• Like 8
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

And just the fact that he only "works" with troubled women like Courtney Love or 2007ney just makes him look like the kind of guy that goes through life taking advantage of these type of people

Yeah, this is very true actually. I need to keep this in mind.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't have proof, but wasn't he the one that would call the paps to inform them where they were going to be?

Also, didn't he had Britney Spears sued for years because he claimed part of the sales of Blackout were his?

Maybe hes trying to save these troubled people.. he might not even be bad. You all just believe lies spewed from team b.. theres no proof? 

• Like 2