#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Did you read all the pages ?😂 

Legendary thread 💕 and I can't believe it I was a witness of creating that legend 💕

Sksksksksksks no not all the pages :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but I read the first few and it was so interesting seeing people say it was fake. I knew it was real from the beginning….I have a sixth sense. My mind….:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 3

9 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

wow reading the early pages of this thread is surreal! so many people thinking it was fake or that her team was just trying to take care of her! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Watch out, this thread could get closed as now it seems we can’t bump old threads and respond to opinions that are a few years’ old! But yeah it’s crazy how opinions have changed.

On 4/16/2019 at 7:45 AM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 4/16/2019 at 12:45 PM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

On 4/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, SonOfSun said:

She told us in 2008 that the conservatorship was like being in jailL

In 2016 she mentioned the conservatorship in Jonathan Ross Show, and her team censored it.

I'm happy she tried to escape by stopping her medications.

But now, knowing all of this, and IF this is true we need to help her guys, it's our mission.

The truth needs to be out there. If she's OK, then we have to hear it from her lips.

#FREEBRITNEY

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1

This thread is ICONIC. If Britney ever had a museum made for her, this should be an exhibit in it.

It angers me to think that had this never happened on Britney's gram, or even been picked up by social media and had #FreeBritney trending the next day, she'd still be a prisoner.

Man this thread... I feel like we didn't really use it in recent times though, most of the discussion relating to the cship was in separate threads. This is the one that started it all though :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I found it hard to keep up with the info posted in this thread though... I'd leave exhale for like half an hour and then about 20 new pages would be added.

Also I thought this thread was first made in April 2019 although the first page dates back to 2018? What happened?!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

^^^

Not this being my first response in this thread 4 pages in

a9ec370050f0f2be228ace9e2400b34700b56d27

@Urbanney of the past, you have let me down  :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I redeem myself later in the thread, but god knows how many pages it took :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Hihgguihfgufddr But literally me too on my old account saying that we need to respect Britney’s decisions and that while I’m not entirely sure we need more information like bye. Thank God I think by the third page I was like yeah she’s trappedThank God I think by the third page I was like yeah she’s trapped hhhh

• Love 1