#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay I think up until now Miley Cyrus was the biggest celebrity in favour of #freebritney but Cher just popped up out of nowhere :wow:

Fans were tweeting her and she probably saw it trending. She probably didn't really know what was going on but does now :well: Sorry Loucifer and Alcoholic Hick, sucks for you!

Do you guys remember when that psychic Antphrodite said that he saw her getting free this year, and that a big female singer was going to come out and support her and it was going to really help? :crying2: It was CHER

Don't lose hope guys! I really hope The Talk talks about this tomorrow now that Cher has said something and brought more attention. The Talk is one of the only shows keeping updated on Brit's case and where they are basically in support of her getting free.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Do you guys remember when that psychic Antphrodite said that he saw her getting free this year, and that a big female singer was going to come out and support her and it was going to really help? :crying2: It was CHER

Don't lose hope guys! I really hope The Talk talks about this tomorrow now that Cher has said something and brought more attention. The Talk is one of the only shows keeping updated on Brit's case and where they are basically in support of her getting free.

Wait whaat?

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Let's tweet Kim Kardashian now?

She's very involved in law now. Britney used to be her friend and she's a fan. + her husband is a bipolar person and is not under a c-ship.

THIS. We should. Kim is focused in helping people since she's studying law. Lou,M. has connections with her family, and Travis Scott but Kim K is a real Britney fan! 

KIM K SAVE BRITNEY.

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

Let's tweet Kim Kardashian now?

She's very involved in law now. Britney used to be her friend and she's a fan. + her husband is a bipolar person and is not under a c-ship.

Her husband... Formerly known as genius musician, household name...

Now he's humble wife of Kim K. :uknowit: Let's hope She won't annihilate the movement.

• Like 2
Spoiler
Spoiler

How could a conservatorship end?

If the person under the conservatorship becomes able to handle his or her affairs, someone involved or close to the case would have to ask the court to end the arrangement. The court investigator would then look into the case, and a judge would ultimately decide. The court can also remove a conservator who isn’t fulfilling his or her duties.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys see this Lawyers for Britney's post:

It seems its impossible to finish conservatorship as no Termination File was sent. 

As we have zero knowledge of what is going on I feel like stupid, any thoughts guys? 

She might not know about this, I mean her appointed counsel seems shady asf & look like he would do anything to keep her from doing that! He gets paid more than he probably would have ever got paid in his lifetime to represent Britney 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

She might not know about this, I mean her appointed counsel seems shady asf & look like he would do anything to keep her from doing that! He gets paid more than he probably would have ever got paid in his lifetime to represent Britney 

Yeah but lawyer of Lynne must know it for sure and according to this post even Lynne can flie this Termination.

I am getting so confused. 

And I keep thinking of this post of Britney :

I am taking this transition in my life to focus on what I really want...