New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, asterix said:

OMG THANK GOD FINALLY the ******* changes Ryan did on the site are now gone from the Britney section! Bye bye stupid inflates / AIR and the stupid boxes for views,votes, best answers bullshit! Hope this guy won't mess with the site again.... HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT ONLINE COMMUNITIES OR PROGRAMMING WHAT A CLOWN JESUS CHRIST!  :nydisgust:

Any idea on what the britney court decision might be? :(

Ryan? :waitwhat:

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I doubt it’s gonna be anything major.  Idk I feel like even if the decision was gonna be a very small step towards her freedom, every party would be there in person.  I’m sure we’re just gonna get news of a new court hearing in another 6 months.

yeah thats possible. It would be weird for Lawyers to not show up in person if this was super important.

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

OMG THANK GOD FINALLY the ******* changes Ryan did on the site are now gone from the Britney section! Bye bye stupid inflates / AIR and the stupid boxes for views,votes, best answers bullshit! Hope this guy won't mess with the site again.... HE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT ONLINE COMMUNITIES OR PROGRAMMING WHAT A CLOWN JESUS CHRIST!  :nydisgust:

Any idea on what the britney court decision might be? :(

Wait, who's Ryan? :zoomzoom:

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

Jordan's friend. Jordan made him admin months ago and he spoke about him in a thread! Ryan did all these stupid changes on the site that f**ked it up more! The stupid looking boxes for air,votes,best answer, inflates and **** weird names he added LOL. Thank god they are now gone from the Britney section. I see the changes are still in other sections though :ehum:

I still miss it all, when I visit the new forum.... :ehno:

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
11 minutes ago, asterix said:

Jordan's friend. Jordan made him admin months ago and he spoke about him in a thread! Ryan did all these stupid changes on the site that f**ked it up more! The stupid looking boxes for air,votes,best answer, inflates and **** weird names he added LOL. Thank god they are now gone from the Britney section. I see the changes are still in other sections though :ehum:

Oh those changes went a while ago based on feedback. But that didn't stop Jordan from launching a new Exhale site haha