#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well Jordan announced a while back that he was closing this site and moving to a new one, it’s advertised above the site. Yeah it’s no different there, some members who bounce back and forth say it’s more active here hence why I came back. The new one sucks but you can’t make new threads on here anymore so it’s inevitable to join the new site.

He put it back up you can make new threads

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

So I was re-reading the leaked "email" from Britney to her dad and it references a 16 hour flight that Kevin helped them send Britney on... where would that have been to?? 

23 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

To the Philippines I would guess.. No one ever revealed she’s been there, so why would she put it in the lyrics?! 

I just check how long a flight is from California & it’s approximately 15 hours & 30 minutes :airpls:

• Like 4

Hey guys, this is a good sign that the GP are getting wise to #FreeBritney

Just stumbled upon a thread on Reddit’s r/UnresolvedMysteries sub with a post from today titled “The Mystery Surrounding Britney Spears” with almost 1k replies so far:

*If you have a Reddit account make sure you upvote it to help it stay on the main page, found it scrolling through the “Popular” tab which is a good sign!*

• Like 8
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Dang I went down a rabbit hole. I’m glad a lot of people are supportive of her but I hate that she is looked as this fragile girl and some even justifying her being in the cship. 

I can't even read comments from people who really don't know the situation at all. If people saw and knew everything we've seen, I don't believe they would agree in a c-ship for her.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

imagine believing that Britney wants to be in the conservatorship because she never applied to end it 🤡🤡🤡

some people still talk about #freebritney like it's a conspiracy theory. pathetic. 

Exactly. First off, she has no freedom at all. She has a corrupt lawyer who is pro team c-ship (not on her side at all), so we don't know if they have lied to her, or just won't allow her to do it. It's illegal, but many things they have been doing are illegal and it hasn't stopped them yet. Also they probably threaten things about her boys, etc.

They have the control over her. She clearly very much wants her freedom and out of this c-ship.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Just stumbled upon a thread on Reddit’s r/UnresolvedMysteries sub with a post from today titled “The Mystery Surrounding Britney Spears” with almost 1k replies so far:

*If you have a Reddit account make sure you upvote it to help it stay on the main page, found it scrolling through the “Popular” tab which is a good sign!*

Can everyone tell that idiot in the comments that she did NOT have a better relationship with her father. EVER. She was always closer to Lynne. I can't believe people talk out their *** like that :zoomzoom:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

That was what I was thinking, they ain’t gonna compromise their only source of income and I’m pretty sure they are keeping quiet and hoping the media keeps quiet because they don’t want no negative attention while the zone is going on. They can easily depict the protesters as the crazy fans but they want the general public to not be thinking something wrong is happening and that they are supporting Britney while she is taking care of her mental well being...ugh 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Can everyone tell that idiot in the comments that she did NOT have a better relationship with her father. EVER. She was always closer to Lynne. I can't believe people talk out their *** like that :zoomzoom:

MTE. When I read that comment with so many likes I wanted to kill myself

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Ugh that one comment that mentions Shane Dawson gets so much wrong :hideous: what's the point of his videos when they're so poorly researched. All he does is spread incorrect information and of course the GP takes everything he says as true. :ririshade2:

• Like 3