#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I haven’t been on here in months, sadly. This forum went to complete **** so I spend most of my time talking with fans on IG now. 

Not sure how often this thread was updated today but from what I’ve gathered, it seems like another date has been set for April. I don’t think we have much tea for today’s hearing. 

oh, and Cher is officially #FreeBritney 

Yaaasssss!!!  :pumped:   :orly:

so another court date and no news. and we don't know if anything major happened at all or they gonna change Jodie to Janie in april. i hope no cause it's  sucks. i really wish we could here if there were any progress. at least they needed to read her evaluation. i knew they going to keep it as long as they can to get all the money.

i am happy at least 1 celebrity adressed this mess. Cher is iconic. Her help might be really helpful, she needs to be vocal about it. cause other just scared

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

What?! Which one? 

No wonder I thought this forum was dead (I'm not an active user). 

The new one when you go to BreatheHeavy.com homepage. It's not a good forum at all, and it's very bland and boring and just not even a forum. I refuse to sign up on that so if he gets rid of this forum I'll just leave the forum altogether.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

So they don't really know anything either, and it seems they are changing a bit. Maybe things aren't quite going so well for team c-ship ;) If this was going in the favor of Jamie Spears they would have so much info and they don't got ****. I love to see it.

As we reported, according to Britney's court-appointed attorney she is supportive of being under a personal conservatorship. He made the revelation during the last court hearing. So, if Britney doesn't mind it why the protest? Well...the group doesn't believe Spears is making her own decision and are pressing the issue.

In the end, the court hearing just established a new date for April 21, and for now, the conservatorship will stay in place until that date.

One issue with the protest is the obvious...if Britney Spears has issues with mental illness and the conservatorship is working, why change anything?

In the end, Britney, her parents, and both sides of attornies will all have their voices heard. A judge will ultimately make the decision if anything will change.

:jackk:

7 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Turns out we were just hibernating, this forum and Twitter literally looks just exactly like it did months ago :mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

People have even had babies and still came back to fight-- congratulations @BoleynR ❤️

We need to get into full swing this time around, this only goes to show that there's multiple people actively looking for her well being and that won't stop for nothing

Thank you so much to each and every one of you :hugs:

Thank you so much! I haven’t stopped fighting since I first heard last year when she was put in the ‘hospital’

**** Lou, **** Jamie. 
I don’t want my son growing up in a world where Britney isn’t free. 

I did have a video of him bouncing away and kicking his legs watching britney, tbh I wish he looked at me the way he looks at her 😂 

FREE. BRITNEY. f**king. SPEARS. 

• Like 1

I gave the new forum a chance but its not the same. Regardless how it looks, the community isn’t there.

When @breatheheavy first launched this new site  it was all about ‘I’ve finally realised that it’s the users that make Breatheheavy what it is today’ and that was just a smokescreen now to bulldoze our hub for this ridiculous new forum.

Jordan, listen to your users. We want our old home back like it is right now. It’s not perfect, no, but is home.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I really wonder why some fans bought tickets to this crap. I love Britney so much, but this is such an obvious money grab because they can't get her to work during all of this #FreeBritney movement. I wouldn't fall for it especially with all we know now.

I think the people who live in LA & aren’t going should stand outside with tshirts & placards, ‘check’ themselves in on insta etc so when people check the location pics etc it comes up with the free Britney protest not the zone 

• Like 4