#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

56 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Apparently Judge Penny has the responsibility of being the spokesperson for the LA Court.

And here is her phone number. Time to start making some phone calls, girlies.  💅🏼

I’m calling Monday I have documentation stating that Britney never dementia so why is she in a Conservatorship in the first place 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Apparently Judge Penny has the responsibility of being the spokesperson for the LA Court.

And here is her phone number. Time to start making some phone calls, girlies.  💅🏼

I’m calling Monday I have documentation stating that Britney never dementia so why is she in a Conservatorship in the first place 

I just hope team Britney don’t use us as to why she needs to stay in it, because we are dangerous or something. They will try anything 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I just hope team Britney don’t use us as to why she needs to stay in it, because we are dangerous or something. They will try anything 

That’s not what the law says conservatorships are for, so they better come up with something better than that. 

And I also have that document where the “dementia” claim suddenly disappears when the petitioner filed for her permanent CONservatorship. That’s a good point to mention to her. 

there should be evaluation. there is it. why did they extended Jodi till april. oh god this court system i hate it. they keep extending Britney being under that and no facts for her to be released anytime soon. u know that we were waiting for judge finally do her thing in january. and it's still no way out. i think if in april it won't be any changes we shouldn't  buy or support anything Britney brand related. i fed up feeding those monsters and i don't wanna them to keep exploting Britney. they practically killed artist and person in her already . keep feeding her meds and making her a puppet. i am so angry on all this **** not going anyway. no step for Britney having more freedoms. that is disgusting.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

there should be evaluation. there is it. why did they extended Jodi till april. oh god this court system i hate it. they keep extending Britney being under that and no facts for her to be released anytime soon. u know that we were waiting for judge finally do her thing in january. and it's still no way out. i think if in april it won't be any changes we shouldn't  buy or support anything Britney brand related. i fed up feeding those monsters and i don't wanna them to keep exploting Britney. they practically killed artist and person in her already . keep feeding her meds and making her a puppet. i am so angry on all this **** not going anyway. no step for Britney having more freedoms. that is disgusting.

For me it looks like same situation like in 2008-2010, keeps extending temporary conservatorship until its pernament. I am afriad that the only difference after Free Britney movement will be Jody instead of Jamie as a conservator of a person, but Jamie will remain conservator of estate. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Omg 

can please she be involved and help somehow. hugging is good but she needs real help. i can't help but writing and thinking of Britney this days. i am really worried of her. she hadn't been putting anything on her insta. i hope she is not some there in a medical facility again being medicated till death. i hate that we can't do nothing at all. it's helpless hopeful situation. april gonna be same fg sht. we r loosing Britney for sure. this ppl never gonna take her out....i am sad

10 hours ago, falka said:

Cher's latest involvement is rather surprising :madonna:I hope it's not just using Britney's name to promote herself :snarky: but I would also die if they recorded duet :madance:

Sis, Cher doesn’t need to promote ****!

She’s the Oprah of pop. If Cher farts on an album it’s going Diamond

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jamie Lynn just posted Dina Lapolt Lou Taylor's best friend on her Instagram story. Worst sister on the planet:

jkl.png

JL also posted this story last month:

We already established that these type of awards are bought for money. Magazines cut a deal because they’re so broke these days and need the revenue.

Also

Not that anyone’s checking but did anyone notice JL’s Instagram went down from 2,000 photos to about 60, and changed her profile pic to her last public appearance from three years ago... at the same time she was in LA with Lou - looks as if they’re trying to rebrand her... but for what?

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

can please she be involved and help somehow. hugging is good but she needs real help. i can't help but writing and thinking of Britney this days. i am really worried of her. she hadn't been putting anything on her insta. i hope she is not some there in a medical facility again being medicated till death. i hate that we can't do nothing at all. it's helpless hopeful situation. april gonna be same fg sht. we r loosing Britney for sure. this ppl never gonna take her out....i am sad

I mean what else you want her to do? What she did was pretty big because her fans and followers will see it and they will spread the word. The more it’s spread out the more public pressure is put on this situation because that’s why the cship has lasted so long because they want people to keep looking the other but now the spotlight is on them and they’re nervous hence all the suing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1