#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Hmmm, Kim Kardashian is a fanatic of Cher. We all should tweet her about it. She claims she's focused on law and helping people right now... and Kanye's problem with the industry could make her sensitive about the case. Idk but, let's be real... Do you imagine the visibility #FreeBritney could get?

Just saying.:rlynow:

OK and remember when Kim K attended to the Circus tour twice. Oh, and...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Well obviously I don’t want anyone to help them out with this crap, but tickets have been sold so I’m talking to people who actually decided to go 

Oh I know, I thought what you said is a good idea. I hope any fans that did do wear #FreeBritney t-shirts.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Well obviously I don’t want anyone to help them out with this crap, but tickets have been sold so I’m talking to people who actually decided to go 

I really wonder why some fans bought tickets to this crap. I love Britney so much, but this is such an obvious money grab because they can't get her to work during all of this #FreeBritney movement. I wouldn't fall for it especially with all we know now.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Oh I know, I thought what you said is a good idea. I hope any fans that did do wear #FreeBritney t-shirts.

2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I really wonder why some fans bought tickets to this crap. I love Britney so much, but this is such an obvious money grab because they can't get her to work during all of this #FreeBritney movement. I wouldn't fall for it especially with all we know now.

I just feel if everybody who went wore that shirt it would give them a hard time for to portray that Britney fans will support no matter what! I feel this a test to see if we would still come out with all that had happen, so wearing those shirts would definitely drained their resources 

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I just feel if everybody who went wore that shirt it would give them a hard time for to portray that Britney fans will support no matter what! I feel this a test to see if we would still come out with all that had happen, so wearing those shirts would definitely drained their resources 

They'll probably start selling #FreeBritney tshirts themselves 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I just got out of work, a 10 & 1/2 hour shift. Ladies, what’s happened? I just rolled a bunt and I’m ready to stay up all night reading the realness.   :airpls:

I haven’t been on here in months, sadly. This forum went to complete **** so I spend most of my time talking with fans on IG now. 

Not sure how often this thread was updated today but from what I’ve gathered, it seems like another date has been set for April. I don’t think we have much tea for today’s hearing. 

oh, and Cher is officially #FreeBritney 

• Like 3