#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Any idea how to do that? I’ve clicked report but there doesn’t seem to be any option to chose that or an option I can select to write that in myself.

I’m still glad at the level of exposure the thread received before it got locked though and at least it’s not been deleted.

I wasn't sure how to specifically report him for censoring free speech or closing a thread for no reason, so I reported him for breaking the rules and for spam. :hibebe:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

See his last insta story regarding Human Traffic how proud he is to support! 

I can't bring myself to look for his instagram.  He seriously makes me sick to my stomach.

If I want ads for flat tummy tea and mass gainer I'll go to GNC.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

OMG Cher’s been filming a video with Kim k today! I hope they got chatting about Britney :yesplease: 

Cher's latest involvement is rather surprising :madonna:I hope it's not just using Britney's name to promote herself :snarky: but I would also die if they recorded duet :madance:

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, falka said:

Cher's latest involvement is rather surprising :madonna:I hope it's not just using Britney's name to promote herself :snarky: but I would also die if they recorded duet :madance:

Who cares at this point? let her promote herself and shine a light on this matter at the same time. this is getting out of hand

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, falka said:

I know she has a fragrance out but she’s been promoting that. She’s just very outspoken and she’s old and legendary enough that no one can’t touch her.

• Love 1