#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Yeah but lawyer of Lynne must know it for sure and according to this post even Lynne can flie this Termination.

I am getting so confused. 

And I keep thinking of this post of Britney :

I am taking this transition in my life to focus on what I really want... 

Something has taking place for an investigator to be in this now, we just don’t know. You do make a good point tho 

2 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

How could a conservatorship end?

If the person under the conservatorship becomes able to handle his or her affairs, someone involved or close to the case would have to ask the court to end the arrangement. The court investigator would then look into the case, and a judge would ultimately decide. The court can also remove a conservator who isn’t fulfilling his or her duties.

5 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Yeah but lawyer of Lynne must know it for sure and according to this post even Lynne can flie this Termination.

I am getting so confused. 

And I keep thinking of this post of Britney :

I am taking this transition in my life to focus on what I really want... 

Something happen 

9 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

She might not know about this, I mean her appointed counsel seems shady asf & look like he would do anything to keep her from doing that! He gets paid more than he probably would have ever got paid in his lifetime to represent Britney 

And do we really think Britney even knows about this? 

How is SHE supposed to go and file such thing, if she can't even drive around freely.

All this time, Sam Ingham III, currently accused of plotting to kill one of his clients (also a conservatee), has been passed as the representative of Britney's best interests. He would never sign such petition in behalf of Britney. They're not THAT dumb.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

So what do you mean, that what she really wants is to stay under a conservatorship for the rest of her life? 

I mean that this post of Lawyers for Britney confused me as I was thinking that this evaluation and investigation are to determine if conservatorship should remain in place.

Plus I don't think Britneys friend would post how proud she is of Britney back in May without strong reason... 

20 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys see this Lawyers for Britney's post:

It seems its impossible to finish conservatorship as no Termination File was sent. 

As we have zero knowledge of what is going on I feel like stupid, any thoughts guys? 

Another thing is that there are many things that were supposed to be some way, and weren't. Like the fact that she had to be notified that she was gonna be put under a conservatorship beforehand, but instead they tricked her into going to that psychiatric guard voluntarily, and told the judge not to notify Britney since that would distress her. 

If a real investigation was actually done, the judge should see how shady and illegal the whole process of how they placed Britney under the conservatorship was, and it should be nullified. How invalid were the reasons they used to make it happen, and eventually make it go for an indefinite amount of time. 

Plus, she did try to at least shorten it back in 2012 when she got the multi-millionaire contract for the X Factor, and was ignored. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

I mean that this post of Lawyers for Britney confused me as I was thinking that this evaluation and investigation are to determine if conservatorship should remain in place.

Plus I don't think Britneys friend would post how proud she is of Britney back in May without strong reason... 

She definitely asked for something of some sorts back in May. And allegedly she also said she was sent to that facility against her will, but we don't know for sure if she really said so. 

But I think the order to make an evaluation came from the judge herself. It all started with Andrew Wallet abruptly quitting as co-conservator, but what we guessed is that with everything going on, and with Lynne asking to be involved, the judge just asked for that investigation to find out what's the real situation of Britney and the conservatorship. 

I don't know about laws, but I suppose that even if Britney doesn't file for the petition, the judge could theoretically abolish the conservatorship if she saw it's the best thing to do. The bad news is that if the evaluation comes up as "everything is good and in order" she may decide, like The Blast's writers, why stop it if everything is good? 

The sneaky Jamie quitted as the conservator before he could be judged by the restriction order her children have against him. Now Jodi can't be judged by anything since she's only been a conservator for a short time. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

It seems its impossible to finish conservatorship as no Termination File was sent. 

As we have zero knowledge of what is going on I feel like stupid, any thoughts guys? 

As other people here said, we don't know what Britney had been told about her rights inside the conservatorship. We know nothing, what if they threatened her to take full custody of their children if she made any kind of movement to get rid of this? We have no idea how manipulative these people can be, there's a lot of money at stake here. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

Lou has connections with who?

bc Kris Jenner has a company and is basically a Lou M Taylor herself (without being an horrible person). Jamie Lynne Spears should be under Kris instead of Lou but they act like Lou is the only person in the world could save the Spears family 

:4music:

Kris Jenner does not need Lou M. Taylor, but I guess they know each other or Larry. Travis Scott (Kylie's ex and Stormi's dad) is Lou's client. Back in the day, when Kimye had their beef with Taylor Swift, Kris adviced Kim to call Taylor and be friendly. Kim didn't do it, obviously. (Kris gave her the advice because she was on good (work) terms with Taylor's mom)

I didn't remember this thing, lol

Resultado de imagen de kris jenner jason trawick

But, Kim and Kourtney are Britney's fans. Kim attended the Circus tour twice or something, promoted Glory on Twitter, and...

She's really focused on these kind of cases, so she could show interest. Kim would get attention and love. Britney could get help. It's perfect, they both win. Oh, and Kanye has been open about mental health, his medication, the way he was treated when he was in the hospital, criticized the U.S mental health system... 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

#FreeBritney fans right now.Imagini pentru clown mask gif

• Like 2

This is purely speculation, but I wonder if they're using her kids yo put her off from applying herself... they haven't been on her IG in what, a year? She even put up a video of her dogs saying she loves spending time with her "boys" eyeroll included.. or smth like that..

As per those lawyers, saying that publicly is, above all, really bad taste. No one knows what's going on behind the scenes!! I hope people from the movement don't get put off by that.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
20 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

What?! Which one? 

No wonder I thought this forum was dead (I'm not an active user). 

Well Jordan announced a while back that he was closing this site and moving to a new one, it’s advertised above the site. Yeah it’s no different there, some members who bounce back and forth say it’s more active here hence why I came back. The new one sucks but you can’t make new threads on here anymore so it’s inevitable to join the new site.

• Love 1
  • Like 1