#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I have a question, why don’t any of the free Britney protesters go inside the courtroom? That way I know judge penny know her fans are aware? I mean if Britney gram can go in sit inside there, than some of fans who have the Free Britney shirts should be inside too so the judge can see the shirts. You never know she might call one of us up & ask why we are wearing those shirts & what does it mean 

Just now, This pu$$y biteback said:

I have a question, why don’t any of the free Britney protesters go inside the courtroom? That way I know judge penny know her fans are aware? I mean if Britney gram can go in sit inside there, than some of fans who have the Free Britney shirts should be inside too so the judge can see the shirts. You never know she might call one of us up & ask why we are wearing those shirts & what does it mean 

The courtroom itself is sealed, but the courthouse is not. And besides, a bunch of protesters going in would surely be kicked out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

The courtroom itself is sealed, but the courthouse is not. And besides, a bunch of protesters going in would surely be kicked out.

I didn’t say a bunch just a couple just so she can see them, and the courtroom don’t be seal once it first start, the judge would have to seal it on record first. Britney gram was inside the courtroom until the judge seal it, so people with the Free Britney shirt could have went in there & been seen by the judge just to let her know we watching. Its a public place 

4 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I didn’t say a bunch just a couple just so she can see them, and the courtroom don’t be seal once it first start, the judge would have to seal it on record first. Britney gram was inside the courtroom until the judge seal it, so people with the Free Britney shirt could have went in there & been seen by the judge just to let her know we watching. Its a public place 

The judge is 100% aware of the Free Britney movement.  I get what you’re saying though.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah honestly I wouldnt be suprised if it was true but also if it was completly made up or exaggerated. Maybe she just has memory issues or something.

stop trying to stirr the pot, we know u are a frustated xtinct fan and ur only bringing negativity with fake news like the "dementia" the only person with dementia is u tryin hard here with ur hypocrite comments. U should focus and how fall on the charts me is doing.. not even AGBW can save ha. bless ur soul.

OH BTW, I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS DETECTED THIS IS CLEARLY A TROLL. LETS REPORT THIS THING.

and for the real britney fans:

LETS STAY POSITIVE, THIS IS LOOKING GOOD FOR US AND BRITNEY!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

stop trying to stirr the pot, we know u are a frustated xtinct fan and ur only bringing negativity with fake news like the "dementia" the only person with dementia is u tryin hard here with ur hypocrite comments. U should focus and how fall on the charts me is doing.. not even AGBW can save ha. bless ur soul.

OH BTW, I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS DETECTED THIS IS CLEARLY A TROLL. LETS REPORT THIS THING.

and for the real britney fans:

LETS STAY POSITIVE, THIS IS LOOKING GOOD FOR US AND BRITNEY!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love you

1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

Troll, be gone. Go worry about your fave who can't even chart on the Bubbling Under :mcwave:

its actually possible to have more than one fave and I want Britney to be out of the Cship so I dont know what your problem is. Just because I dont think EVERYTHING IS A LIE doesnt mean I dont want Britney to be healthy and happy. So stop being a ****.