#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

i'm sad that probably in a few hours he'll close this exhale again and we'll be left with that awful place :nydisgust:

Because of the changes I haven’t been here at all and didn’t know they have closed it. :( so sad I miss this place as well. 

1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

When will we hear anything about the hearing? Like the outcome from news sources? I can’t remember how long it took for things to start coming to light with the past hearings 

A few hours. But boy I wish there were more journalists to run after Jamie.

Any exhaler who know about U.S laws?

I'm reading about people with bipolar disorder under a c-ship. It's not about time but the particular situation. For example, a man with bipolar disorder is under a c-ship for 5 years because he's not able to deal with his money, rights, nor obligations. But, then, his mental situation improves with the correct medication, so he goes for a mental recognition and if the result show his improvement, that c-ship is 'disolved' or 'removed'. 

The example is based in european legislation. What about US law? 

• Like 1
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Any exhaler who know about U.S laws?

I'm reading about people with bipolar disorder under a c-ship. It's not about time but the particular situation. For example, a man with bipolar disorder is under a c-ship for 5 years because he's not able to deal with his money, rights, nor obligations. But, then, his mental situation improve with the correct medication, so he goes for a mental recognition and if the result show his improvement, that c-ship is 'disolved' or 'removed'. 

The example is based in european legislation. What about US law? 

According to documents Britney has dementia so you need to consider that too.