#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah honestly I wouldnt be suprised if it was true but also if it was completly made up or exaggerated. Maybe she just has memory issues or something.

If she has memory issues then blame all the heavy ***** they fed her in order to shut her up and get her to comply. You only have to look at her during Circus and then FF. They've rotted her mind 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

If she has memory issues then blame all the heavy ***** they fed her in order to shut her up and get her to comply. You only have to look at her during Circus and then FF. They've rotted her mind 

Disagree about Circus.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Disagree about Circus.

I guess they mean the abysmal difference between Circus and FFT

The conservatorship was originally supposed to finish after Circus Tour, which did fantastic and she did as well. There was no reason to extend it indefinitely.

I don't know why we're debating all this again lol But it's insane to expect someone to live under a conservatorship for the rest of their life. I mean, and old person, maybe. But Britney, being 26 at the time, if she gets to live up to her 80's or 90's, is she really supposed to spend those 70 years under a conservatorship? THAT's what I call crazy 

• Like 3
Just now, Isla said:

I kinda have to agree with you. I get how passionate Jordan is about the new Exhale but he doesn't seem to be aware of the problems and the fact most fans aren't happy with the changes. 

as much as i hated this update here, i prefer it so much more to the 'new' exhale! in comparison this place is bearable and the better of two evils!

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

as much as i hated this update here, i prefer it so much more to the 'new' exhale! in comparison this place is bearable and the better of two evils!

I still kinda wish the new Exhale had a thread layout like this one. Maybe it'd be easier to use?

• Like 4