#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Lmao he got too confident about the flop new site so much that he forced redirecting from old exhale to new one with the britney court date being close. But he realized late that there is NO TRAFFIC on the new site because it's HORRIBLE LMAO so he brought back the old exhale for the #freebritney thread to gain some little traffic. I laughed though because he even merged here like 1k pages of whatever threads he found, to make it look super active. Desperation is real :tifflmao:

I don’t think there’s any reason to be nasty. Give the guy a break he’s trying. It makes me sad that people can be this mean :bthink: 

Guys something had to happen! 

Jody is just a temporary conservator and I think today her time was over. 

Either her time was extended or Jamie is back or we are on the way to the end of conservatorship at least of person. 

But I am afriad that the only one change Free Britney achieved is that now Lynn's lawyer attends Hearings and Lynne can look at confidencial documents. 

• Leader
Just now, asterix said:

I don't care. I will say how things are. You think Jordan gives a ****? If he was really trying he wouldn't be forcing stupid **** and he'd ask for feedback or listen to even 1 of the complains people have been repeating NONSTOP for months now about all the horrendous changes his friend did to the site. So gimme a break. He will get all the criticism he deserves. 

Gonna stop you right there. :bedtime:

• Like 1