#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

TODAY IS THE DAY  that nothing changes yet again :badthoughts:

of course won't change with one hearing, but this is an important step towards revealing the truth, and the actual purpose of the conservatorship and to understand (hopefully) that she just doesn't need that.

Let's pray Judge Penny is wise enough to see, that this is all very wrong and corrupt. Any kind of treatment she must follow, can still be done without any conservatorship in between. Heck, I think even changing the conservator for someone that Britney trusts would be a huge change for her and her life. But the ideal is that she doesn't have any.

I repeat, it's so easy to focus in the present and even easier just judge by the past, but they need to think about the future. It's just unrealistic to expect her to keep living under a conservatorship indefinitely for the years to come. They should, at the very least, set a goal, track her progress, it's not about just taking care of her life and finances for the rest of her life, is, what are they doing to help her? What are they doing to allow her to eventually take control of her life and function like a normal adult? (Of course they aren't doing anything) The judge really needs to evaluate what the conservatorship has actually done for her? Is she really doing better? Is it really working at all? 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

This is how britney is portrayed in my heart... always smiling, stay strong Britney, this is ur and our battle. I am positive this is looking good for everyone.

c9c2545f6e2cc43052f0758f2444faee.jpg

I miss this smile. She was so full of life and happy and just loved life. She was free. She deserves her freedom.