#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

A bit disappointing that all they talk about seems to be about permanently replacing Jamie by Jodi (or someone else), never about ending it completely.

Also they keep saying the report is about the care she received up untill now, but doesn't seem to be about the legitimacy or the grounds for the c-ship :xfactorlook:

Starting to wonder if the court was even asked to end it really. 

Well I guess replacing Jamie permanently could be considered as "step one" so that's something.

• Like 2

“Fireworks show”... It’s annoying how TMZ sensationalizes things. 

And they’re sticking to the lie of Britney and Lynne getting close after years of estrangement. Through the cship TMZ has had their photogs take pics of the Britney and her mom together yet they want to pretend they’ve only gotten close just 6 months ago. 🙄😒There’s various pics of Lynne & Britney over the 11 years cship including on Britney’s social media so TMZ needs to stop pushing the Lynne is estranged from Britney nonsense. I guess lying about Britney’s relationship with her mom softens this blow once it lands:

And, there's more bad news for Jamie ... we're told Britney's furious at him over his confrontation with Sean where he allegedly laid hands on him. Our sources say Britney hasn't spoken to Jamie since the incident. And, we're told there's a "strong likelihood" Britney will show up in court and support Lynne, with whom she's gotten close with over the last 6 months.

Britney is not speaking to her father Jamie!!

Clearly someone on the cship end has tipped off TMZ. They slide the truth in but down play Jamie’s role about child abuse. I think someone on the cship end is terrified of what is in the evaluator’s report so they’re bracing for the worst to be revealed — about Jamie and his treatment of Britney and who knows, maybe we’ll learn how others have treated Britney too. Cship people are scared, so it seems.

• Like 6

Let's hope today marks the beginning of the END of the conservatorship for Britney, not just replacement of conservators. I would prefer that Lynne becomes the conservator of the person and the estate but only if quickly afterwards she works towards resolving it completely. Ugh, I'm so nervous about today. :(

• Like 7
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

“Fireworks show”... It’s annoying how TMZ sensationalizes things. 

And they’re sticking to the lie of Britney and Lynne getting close after years of estrangement. Through the cship TMZ has had their photogs take pics of the Britney and her mom together yet they want to pretend they’ve only gotten close just 6 months ago. 🙄😒There’s various pics of Lynne & Britney over the 11 years cship including on Britney’s social media so TMZ needs to stop pushing the Lynne is estranged from Britney nonsense. I guess lying about Britney’s relationship with her mom softens this blow once it lands:

And, there's more bad news for Jamie ... we're told Britney's furious at him over his confrontation with Sean where he allegedly laid hands on him. Our sources say Britney hasn't spoken to Jamie since the incident. And, we're told there's a "strong likelihood" Britney will show up in court and support Lynne, with whom she's gotten close with over the last 6 months.

Britney is not speaking to her father Jamie!!

Clearly someone on the cship end has tipped off TMZ. They slide the truth in but down play Jamie’s role about child abuse. I think someone on the cship end is terrified of what is in the evaluator’s report so they’re bracing for the worst to be revealed — about Jamie and his treatment of Britney and who knows, maybe we’ll learn how others have treated Britney too. Cship people are scared, so it seems.

Yeah the entire article is worded funny... like the criminal charges were “rejected”.  They weren’t rejected, they were dropped. The word choice tho make it seem like he did nothing wrong and who accused him screwed up.  Definitely poor reporting on TMZ’s part.  Their entire coverage since she was forced in to a facility had been contradictory and flat out wrong. It’s funny how low they would stoop.

• Like 5

i hate that tmz ship. they write it like it is joke-it is some1s life for god sake. how unethical this guys r. writing whatever to sell. i don't believe any of the article until i hear smth from the gram girls. i hope they'll be there. crossing fingers for a results of evaluation-as Britney can take care of herself

• Like 2

Well I always thought the investigation is about the care Britney received up until now. But as we know from Britney’s...friend? Dancer? On Instagram he said Lynne and co are working on ending the cship. Obviously that’s not going to happen over night. But I’m sure the evaluation will contribute to that.

But either way im still worried Britney will be stuck with Jamie’s minion aka Jodi and mastermind Lou for at the very least another few stressing months if not a year or...well, I don’t even wanna think about it.

• Like 2