#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Britney's dad broke down a door to physically abuse Sean Preston while the kids were visiting Britney and her dad was supervising. Britney removed the kids from the situation and handed them over to Kevin, who then pressed charges against Jamie. Jamie had to be questioned but fled the state and is nowhere to be seen.

As a result Sean Preston and Jayden James were granted a restraining order against Jamie Spears.

Jamie's lawyers set up an emergency court hearing to be temporarily replaced as a conservator over britney's person (not the estate) untill january by a woman named Jodi Montgomery, who is said to be Britney's "caretaker".

At the court hearing all the lawyers (Jamie's, Britney's, Lynne's and Kevin's), appeared with Jodi Montgomery. The temporarily replacement by Jodi was approved, since nobody was opposed, given the fact that the restraining order Sean and Jayden have would make it impossible to see their mom since Jamie legally has to supervise every visit. 

Britney went Brunette and seemingly shaded sister Jamie Lynne in an instagram post.They (Brit and Jamie Lynne) also unfollowed each other, but why is just speculating.

Britney's court-appointed lawyer, Samuel Ingham, was officially accused of conspiring in the wrongfull death of Casey Kasem (his wife and first daughter made the accusation), another high-profile conservatee Ingham represented.

Britney was on a break in Hawaii and is just posting cute instagram posts, video's and pictures.

Next court hearing (that is schedueled to discuss the court ordered evaluation report) is tomorrow, Britney is RUMORED to attend. 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time. I'm shocked. Did Britney really shade JL? And is that woman in the pic from previous pages the new Britney's temporal conservator?

"BRITNEY SPEARS' FATHER NO CHARGES FOR ALLEGED ABUSE OF BRIT'S SON"

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/17/britney-spears-father-jamie-cleared-child-abuse-investigation/

The fact TMZ and Radar Online published this article almost as the same time and the timing though...as the next hearing is tomorrow. They ain't slick. They know no one will be able to use the "he abused Sean" card now.

4SzpMqT.gif

• Like 8
12 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I never realized how weaponized the social stigma around Britney's mental health is...  I posted about it on FB and one of my ultra liberal friends implied that I am mentally unstable for standing up for Britney because she is supposedly unstable.  Its a great way to silence us gays... thats why it is so important for straight women to help with this. 

Don’t depend of straight women though, my straight female friend already messaged me saying she’s convinced Britney will have a break down because of the ‘weird’ stuff she posts on Instagram :britoverit: yep the media did a good job on this one, how that scum can sleep at night I don’t know. Meanwhile 40 yo Perez can sit there with his neon pink beard ranting about Tana Mojo and other ****, that’s normal ay? FFS.

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Fkn piece of ****! Remember how hysterical everyone was about Britney locking the door with Jayden in the bathroom, yet no one gives a **** about Jamie BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN and violently shaking Sean ugh **** this. I wish I could send queer Serena after Jamie’s piece of **** *** 

The hypocrisy & misogyny is so real...I hate the media so f**king much

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

The major surprises must be the results of the investigation... :airpls: Evidence and truth will be exposed, and I feel that the media are really going to talk about all of this from now on.. 

Today is such a huge day in Britney's world :yesplease: Let's hope this will mark the beginning of the end of that horrible nonsense that was the c-ship.

I pray it’s a f**kton of people outside that courthouse, honestly LA is so big it’s a damn shame how tiny the other two were :/ (The people who did go are amazing though)

• Like 5