#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

We need to see pap shots of Britney walking in with Lynne looking ready to serve 

am i the only one hoping for a movie moment, where after the trial britney comes out with happy tears talking to reporters about how happy she is :tear:

i know i'm a delusional, but i can dream :mcry:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

Did she wear that the night Lou was there???

:o

Image result for lou taylor britney spears

I don't know but I think it would be interesting to check on the timeline. I know the shirt was worn in 2015 but upon a Google search I'm getting conflicting reports on the month. A LiveJournal thread from May 2015 talks about how she has worn the shirt in a recent show, but a youtube video shows the video and claims the show was from August...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

hi just arrived, what happened? omfg im so amxious, did i miss something??? where can i see updates?

It hasn't started yet that we've seen, but TMZ did release an interesting article. They claim some surprising things will be revealed, and also Britney is attending with Lynne.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/18/britney-spears-court-conservatorship-jamie-lynne/

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't know but I think it would be interesting to check on the timeline. I know the shirt was worn in 2015 but upon a Google search I'm getting conflicting reports on the month. A LiveJournal thread from May 2015 talks about how she has worn the shirt in a recent show, but a youtube video shows the video and claims the show was from August...

She wore it in May, 13, 2015.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

Did she wear that the night Lou was there???

:o

Image result for lou taylor britney spears

Just now, Applejack said:

She actually deleted the picture :mcorangu:

Here's the original link https://www.instagram.com/dinalapolt/p/BP1vQkvjxtO/

• Like 1