Jump to content

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney


Recommended Posts

Ok guys I know this is a bit random but, since we're here joining most of the dots, something came to my mind. If Britney knew or thought that she was leaving the C-Ship by 1/2years once Circus Tour and era has ended, once it was refused to her, you notice how on FF era she was completely out of it even in the music videos. If you look at HIAM and TTWE she's completely out of it and just like "**** this ****". I don't believe and HOPE this wasn't the meds that they were giving to her, I believe that she simply was like **** this???? That was the time she started acting like a robot and almost on auto-pilot. and those FFney interviews were really telling about the "cliff" as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Femme Fatale was weird, yes.... But Bethanny Joan was weirder.

It really did seem like her medications weren’t on point.

Demi Lovato tried a million times to connect with Britney during X-Factor and Britney shut her down every time. There wasn’t a team behind her to stop that.

She has severe anxiety, that much I can tell.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Femme Fatale was weird, yes.... But Bethanny Joan was weirder.

It really did seem like her medications weren’t on point.

Demi Lovato tried a million times to connect with Britney during X-Factor and Britney shut her down every time. There wasn’t a team behind her to stop that.

She has severe anxiety, that much I can tell.

I always felt bad for Demi. You could tell she was trying so hard to make Britney comparable and Britney was not having it. 

I can can only imagine the roasting session her and Xtina had when they did that awful song. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I always felt bad for Demi. You could tell she was trying so hard to make Britney comparable and Britney was not having it. 

I can can only imagine the roasting session her and Xtina had when they did that awful song. 

I don’t think Demi and Christina ever really bonded in anyway. It was just a collaboration lol. You can tell by how horrible their performances were.

I remember Pepsi had like 5 new flavors and Demi was REALLY trying and Britney just was NOT having it! LOL

  • Like 2
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

Yes, it has been widely suspected she had multiple breakdowns post 2010 due to the conservatorship becoming permanent with no end in sight. I believed she was heavily medicated during Femme Fatale, and still suspect the combination of medications played a significant role in her changing facial expressions and features, eye movements, gestures and body language, personality, speaking voice, etc. This was when more people began commenting on how her eyes looked "dead," and that can be an indicator of strong meds. Many of us have wondered if the heavy meds were prescribed in an effort to subdue her after becoming depressed and angry when her rights were not restored. It is possible that her conservators and "team" felt she was non-compliant when she continued fighting the conservatorship, and determined that more powerful meds were necessary. I can only imagine how much that would crush an individual who values freedom, her children, and the simple pleasures of life more than anything else. People often say they don't know how Britney survived 2007; meanwhile, I'm also wondering how she's been surviving life post 2008.

It must be noted that we dug up evidence from a journalist who wrote about tactics employed by "Team" Britney to spin even innocent shopping trips as out-of-control behavior in 2009 to prevent the conservatorship from ending, despite multiple psychiatrists who evaluated her in person (not from afar) opining she was not in need of a permanent conservatorship at that time. Her "team" was not taking any chances and even worked with media outlets such as TMZ to sway the public's perception of her mental state. Is it possible they wanted to numb her after she kept fighting to end the conservatorship? Personally, I remain wary of their intentions. Even an individual without mental health issues would have difficulty adjusting to the restraints Britney was under.

That said, her simply saying "**** it" as well as being watched by her team 24/7 during interviews (ever notice how she often looks to the side to view their reactions?) definitely were contributing factors in her public personality change, too.

It is clear to me that she was very likely on a strong cocktail of meds here:

 

Why do people keep posting this video? She seems totally normal and laid back to me.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Why do people keep posting this video? She seems totally normal and laid back to me.

As someone who has been around people before and after they were prescribed heavy cocktails of medication, as well as previously taking medications myself, I can recognize some of the signs indicating she was likely heavily medicated, including those listed in my previous post. Perhaps she may have recently began adjusting to them or simply on way too powerful of a dose or overall cocktail at that specific moment.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

As someone who has been around people before and after they were prescribed heavy cocktails of medication, as well as previously taking medications myself, I can recognize some of the signs indicating she was likely heavily medicated, including those listed in my previous post. Perhaps she may have recently began adjusting to them or simply on way too powerful of a dose or overall cocktail.

As someone who knows how medications work, you should know that her functioning at that rate is a good thing.

Most people are passed out all day from meds. She’s not jumping up and down... But she’s lucid.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

Yes, it has been widely suspected she had multiple breakdowns post 2010 due to the conservatorship becoming permanent with no end in sight. I believed she was heavily medicated during Femme Fatale, and still suspect the combination of medications played a significant role in her changing facial expressions and features, eye movements, gestures and body language, personality, speaking voice, etc. This was when more people began commenting on how her eyes looked "dead," and that can be an indicator of strong meds. Many of us have wondered if the heavy meds were prescribed in an effort to subdue her after becoming depressed and angry when her rights were not restored. It is possible that her conservators and "team" felt she was non-compliant when she continued fighting the conservatorship, and determined that more powerful meds were necessary. I can only imagine how much that would crush an individual who values freedom, her children, and the simple pleasures of life more than anything else. People often say they don't know how Britney survived 2007; meanwhile, I'm also wondering how she's been surviving life post 2008.

It must be noted that we dug up evidence from a journalist who wrote about tactics employed by "Team" Britney to spin even innocent shopping trips as out-of-control behavior in 2009 to prevent the conservatorship from ending, despite multiple psychiatrists who evaluated her in person (not from afar) opining she was not in need of a permanent conservatorship at that time. Her "team" was not taking any chances and even worked with media outlets such as TMZ to sway the public's perception of her mental state. I do not put it past them to numb her after she kept fighting to end the conservatorship.

That said, her simply saying "**** it" as well as being watched by her team 24/7 during interviews (ever notice how she often looks to the side to view their reactions?) definitely were contributing factors in her public personality change, too.

It is clear to me that she was very likely on a strong cocktail of meds here:

 

Read page 10: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://twitdoc.com/upload/freebritneyult1/Free-Britney-a-document-to-support.pdf

Britney was denied her freedom in late 2010. The following year, she released Femme Fatale in March and three months later she embarked on a tour. Britney seems to have been heavily medicated the whole era. I want to know what kind of medication(s) they gave her. Just thinking about it makes me pissed. 

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

As someone who knows how medications work, you should know that her functioning at that rate is a good thing.

Most people are passed out all day from meds. She’s not jumping up and down... But she’s lucid.

Even if she was not passed out all day long, there are signs that lead me as well as many others to believe she was on a very powerful cocktail of medications. You don't need to be passed out all day long to be on potent meds or high doses. Additionally, given the statistically significant number of people on medications today, it is not accurate to say most people are passed out all day long; note that a long list of other side effects do occur more frequently.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
9 hours ago, fays1 said:

I never claimed to be a stan. being a stan is not a good thing, its for crazy people with no life. I am a fan of Britney since 1999 and traveled 17 hours to see her, I am a fan.

Actually, a stan is someone who becomes obsessed to the point of killing themselves and a loved one over someone famous, as in that is literally the subject of Stan by Eminem, and it's never been a good term: so yes, you're right. I don't get why fans adopted the word. Its like they're insulting themselves and implying they're psychotic. :yaknow:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, f**knfurter said:

Actually, a stan is someone who becomes obsessed to the point of killing themselves and a loved one over someone famous, as in that is literally the subject of Stan by Eminem, and it's never been a good term: so yes, you're right. I don't get why fans adopted the word. Its like they're insulting themselves and implying they're psychotic. :yaknow:

I love when people are able to correctly identify where the term "stan" came from. ;)

My previous posts were deleted, so I will re-share for some Britney positivity:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

GUYS!

Don't worry about Britney. We can discontinue the movement - Dr. Drew says she has been in good hands!

:well:

I might be changing my username back to Not Buying It a week from now when I'm eligible to do so. So many people have been coming out of the woodwork since this movement began. I have no idea how Britney has dealt with this for so many years. Her reality is truly beyond anything I can even attempt to comprehend.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
2 hours ago, I Will Survive said:

Even if she was not passed out all day long, there are signs that lead me as well as many others to believe she was on a very powerful cocktail of medications. You don't need to be passed out all day long to be on potent meds or high doses. Additionally, given the statistically significant number of people on medications today, it is not accurate to say most people are passed out all day long; note that a long list of other side effects do occur more frequently.

That video represents Britney just chilling and talking casually. The fact that fans are using it as a weapon because she’s not bouncing off the walls is scary.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block