#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Btw just out of curiosity, does anyone even want these recaps since the thread is moving at such a slow pace now and keeping up with the vents is not that hard? I feel like I'm doing this just for myself at this point :ehum: 

No you’re not darling. I read them everytime and I think in the future when new informations will be coming through, those recaps are going to be really useful for us to remeber everything that has been said. Please keep doing it

Lou Taylor, see ya, ***** MCwave.gif

• Like 4
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Btw just out of curiosity, does anyone even want these recaps since the thread is moving at such a slow pace now and keeping up with the vents is not that hard? I feel like I'm doing this just for myself at this point :ehum: 

you'll have to do recaps per page now

• Like 4
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yes! Your recaps are still sincerely appreciated and we love them. Thank you so much for doing them; you are awesome! ?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

On page 1556, I Always Sing Live and Dayvindazone promotes Carly Rae Jepsen's latest album Dedicated and urges everyone to buy it on iTunes.

Um... I believe this was also the page I urged people to stream Megan Thee Stallion’s newest mixtape, Fever. If it’s not a problem I would like some edits to be made.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Barajas said:

i personally do not doubt Britney could had a rosary (she has shown to be very "flexible" about her religion).

What I doubt the most is that she was able to be so open with a fan, even if he was there 20 times before in other m&g, it doesnt correspond with the shy girl we know she is... :britannoyed:

It’s on page prior to this (or maybe two) but Alex was more than just a regular fan, he had was a frequent buyer of meet and greet passes and she was apparently very fond of him 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, anarchostan said:

here's another file I compiled: 2004 - 2019 timeline of contentious cases, investigations, and events involving Aviva Bobb, Samuel Ingham, Andrew Wallet, Geraldine Wyle, Reva Goetz and Brenda Penny. it's an extensive illustrated guide exploring the links between these people, with focus on Britney’ conservatorship. cc @Applejack

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MQC9Wc-q0H7X63VCavJxPq9XdQS3YBTa

WOW this is so dope ! 

So this f**ker Wallet was already there in the conservatorship business along some of them back then in 2005, i have not finished to read it yet but i already love it

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

WOW this is so dope ! 

So this f**ker Wallet was already there in the conservatorship business along some of them back then in 2005, i have not finished to read it yet but i already love it

exactly! some of these people know each other a really long time and worked together on several instances. I actually edited one screenshot on the last page so if you want to save a final version it's here link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ep28_Cd8yjhzFz12Omcd_bsQTwc9kGxQ/view (forum doesnt let me post as link)

• Like 5

I've got a few "wonderings" that i really would like to be clear on. 

If Britney's "mental health" and entire case is under evaluation until september. Does that actually mean she will be off her "medication" in the process? You know , to see how is she going to cope with no health aid or support of that sort. 

Also , if she releases an EP or even an album and she starts working ASAP . Would that impact her case positively? Or in a negative way? 

Isn't that better than her not working at all? Or that wouldn't matter either way since this is purely about her mental health? 

What do you guys think? I think this is a very important point . Or would work add more "stress" on her which wouln't look too good for her re-evaluation. 

Im very anxious for this opening period. Almost as if you have exam results coming in 4 months. I just hope god somehow speaks some sense into her team for ONCE and just try to support her and keep her mellow. 

27 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

If Britney's "mental health" and entire case is under evaluation until september. Does that actually mean she will be off her "medication" in the process? You know , to see how is she going to cope with no health aid or support of that sort. 

Also , if she releases an EP or even an album and she starts working ASAP . Would that impact her case positively? Or in a negative way? 

Isn't that better than her not working at all? Or that wouldn't matter either way since this is purely about her mental health? 

I asked the same about how would it affect if she was releasing stuff career wise in these period of evaluation a few hundred of pages ago. I only got lots of downvotes instead of actual answers, so there's Exhale's opinion for you :whatitellu:

And about the meds, who knows. I guess if there really is an indication given by an authorized doctor that she needs to take something continuously, she has to keep taking it. If there is no instruction, I guess she won't :yaknow:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, anarchostan said:

here's another file I compiled: 2004 - 2019 timeline of contentious cases, investigations, and events involving Aviva Bobb, Samuel Ingham, Andrew Wallet, Geraldine Wyle, Reva Goetz and Brenda Penny. it's an extensive illustrated guide exploring the links between these people, with focus on Britney’ conservatorship. cc @Applejack

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MQC9Wc-q0H7X63VCavJxPq9XdQS3YBTa

(sorry I just edited the file because of one of the screenshots please consider this version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ep28_Cd8yjhzFz12Omcd_bsQTwc9kGxQ

In Peter Falk's conservatorship mess of a case, the attorney Troy L. Martin involved is the same attorney "Troy Martin" who worked hand in hand with Samuel Ingham on Casey Kasem's case that lead to his death 

83wrJ4f.png 

Also the company "Spears Management Inc" he uses to make payment for the Las Vegas residency along Atara Tours Inc as claimed on the court paper when he asked for a raise, is not and was never a Britney company, it was one of his old company he used when he worked in the building, it was called DEVELOP & DESIGN BUILD, INC and he changed the name in 2005; look at him now using his old building company on Britney's business so he doesn't have to use one of her old one...

MJgtdwF.png It also seems that his company White Transport LLC has been used to rent/buy/sell cars at Britney's expenses of course, i hope i will find more about this very soon .

• Like 8
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

For the medication, i think nobody can tell, the best scenario in mental health is to really work hand in hand with your doctor, where he listens to you about how you feel about certains meds and try with you to find what's best for you, i'd also like to point that pills/***** are not the only answer to mental health depending on what you have , and countries who are working to actually really use pills as a last resort have very good results but it would be another debate .

As for the release or starting working, i think she already have proofs all along her case that she is able to work, she is able to do big things, work under stress ect, so i don't it is necessary for her case .

+ now it is a real blurr for us, it's hard to tell how much of a power team cship is excercing on her, they know they can't mess up since there is an investigation going on, but they also show they have no intention of letting her go. Like for the "control" instagram photoshoot we might not even be able to know who wanted it, we will question who is profiting from it ect... i just feel like if she wants to do something the best would be after the cship situation is cleared, cuz clearly lot of the fans are not having it anymore and it could be a mess that will play against her.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I asked the same about how would it affect if she was releasing stuff career wise in these period of evaluation a few hundred of pages ago. I only got lots of downvotes instead of actual answers, so there's Exhale's opinion for you :whatitellu:

And about the meds, who knows. I guess if there really is an indication given by an authorized doctor that she needs to take something continuously, she has to keep taking it. If there is no instruction, I guess she won't :yaknow:

Exhales sometimes like a really sharp knife that's trying to kill the bad guy but aims for the good one instead. 

We need to know this , because it is up to us whether we support her music or not. Hence it may impact her case , we're basically walking on egg shells for the next few months . 

The medication part is what i don't get , so apparently and according to her so called "team" , her medications started messing up around the domination rehearsal. After she was given a re-evaluation ..... how is she supposed to take her meds that are "bad combination" and still be evaluated? That's like me saying im going to test drive this new car if it works fine i'll buy it then you go ahead and slash the tyres.

:mhmnod:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Exhales sometimes like a really sharp knife that's trying to kill the bad guy but aims for the good one instead. 

We need to know this , because it is up to us whether we support her music or not. Hence it may impact her case , we're basically walking on egg shells for the next few months . 

The medication part is what i don't get , so apparently and according to her so called "team" , her medications started messing up around the domination rehearsal. After she was given a re-evaluation ..... how is she supposed to take her meds that are "bad combination" and still be evaluated? That's like me saying im going to test drive this new car if it works fine i'll buy it then you go ahead and slash the tyres.

:mhmnod:

Well, we also don't know what happened in that facility, and the contradictory reports after she came out won't help us.

I want to believe whatever is the case, whether she's under medication or not, she's doing ok especially since her mom is paying attention now. I think that's part of what she asked to the judge, to have access to her medical record.

If she's doing fine with or without medication, I think that's what the investigation is gonna see, assuming that if she is indeed taking meds right now, and keeps doing it and she's ok, then she will keep taking them after because she would prove that she is capable of following a treatment on her own (if she really needs it).

We can only speculate tbh :yaknow:

• Like 4