#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So there’s a thread on Reddit where people are talking about on-set encounters they’ve had with celebs, and Britney is one.  The person said this about her:

”Britney is a sweetheart but very handled and surrounded by people pushing her alongalong”

Nothing new, especially about the garbage people surrounding her, but it’s always nice to hear how sweet she is.  

Some bonus Justin shade :jj:

“Justin Timberlake - met him back in the day and he wasn't that nice very full of himself” :truthtea:

Also, apparently James Corden is a total **** who regularly has hissy fits and demeans people working for him, so maybe that’s why Britney seemed uncomfortable/annoyed with him?  

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Not Buying It said:

Yes! Your recaps are still sincerely appreciated and we love them. Thank you so much for doing them; you are awesome! ?

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

you'll have to do recaps per page now

7 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

not only we want those recap , we need them :bigkiss:

7 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

No you’re not darling. I read them everytime and I think in the future when new informations will be coming through, those recaps are going to be really useful for us to remeber everything that has been said. Please keep doing it

Lou Taylor, see ya, ***** MCwave.gif

Thank you! 

The movement and the thread is almost dead right now so I thought no one wanted the recaps :bpo: But all this positive comments made me happy :plzney:

• Like 7
23 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Thank you! 

The movement and the thread is almost dead right now so I thought no one wanted the recaps :bpo: But all this positive comments made me happy :plzney:

I wouldn't have made it through without you when I was dealing with deadlines, business events, and a vacation!

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Some more bonus about JT , when the Haiti earthquake happened and celebrties were doing music and everything to raise funds he did a song that when #1 on itunes, he was then asked to also take part  on a MJ cover with other celebrities, i think it was we are the world , anyway his manager forwaded him the request suggesting not to cuz it was full of a D list singers , and JT said something like : I already gave them a #1 ,  what else do they want from me . » or something very similar . Well excuse us JT , it was only about one the most horrible earthquake that ever happened at that time and destroyed Haiti in its whole.

funny enough he wanted Jessica back only after he went to Manila with Timbaland I think and they were hit by a earthquake, apparently he was shook and it made him realize he messed up with her and wanted her back . before that earthquake he couldn’t a **** about the break up and was having his fun with any actress who will down to entertain him and make him an actor I guess .

im done with my JT tea, I just don’t like him and his fake persona, waiting for karma to serve him 

this makes me hate the fact that I'm attracted to him.. :crying3:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

She didn’t break his heart, she broke his ego , the girl straight up told him she ain’t satisfied with his D game and wants to go see what’s out there. He should trademark the pattern of throwing people under the bus , his boys band, Britney, Janet and lately his PR Guru Sonia Muckle (or something like that) He is always BFF with what’s hot at the moment, that’s how he made his way to where he is. I enjoyed the Super Bowl backlash and his last album flop tho :tifflmao:

Yes, Britney's unreleased song Guilty is very telling; it was clearly referring to the situation with Justin.

Haha, the recent flops... I do wonder if Justin believes in karma?!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Not Buying It said:

Yes, Britney's unreleased song Guilty is very telling; it was clearly referring to the situation with Justin.

Haha, the recent flops... I wonder if Justin believes in karma?!

The most important is that Karma believes in him :jj:

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The most important is that Karma believes in him :jj:

TRUTH.

Also, isn’t it well known that he hooked up with many girls, even when he was dating Britney?

Regardless, Britney deserves a life free of users, and I hope this movement shows everybody that their free rides are up. We are aware, we are watching, and it’s OVER.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Some more bonus about JT , when the Haiti earthquake happened and celebrties were doing music and everything to raise funds he did a song that when #1 on itunes, he was then asked to also take part  on a MJ cover with other celebrities, i think it was we are the world , anyway his manager forwaded him the request suggesting not to cuz it was full of a D list singers , and JT said something like : I already gave them a #1 ,  what else do they want from me . » or something very similar . Well excuse us JT , it was only about one the most horrible earthquake that ever happened at that time and destroyed Haiti in its whole.

Either you own a time machine wherein you frequently travel, or I suggest checking the veracity of these facts.

1.) MJ’s charity single, “We Are The World,” was released in 1985, when JT was 4 years old. And that particular song was for African relief, not Haiti.

2. The devastating Haitian earthquake, for which Justin Timberlake did a song to raise money, occurred in 2010. MJ died in 2009, and it’s unlikely he came back from the grave to request a collaboration with JT.

Sorry, but your entire story is debunked in 30 seconds. 

Spoiler

Sorry if I sound harsh, that’s not my intention! I have a difficult time conveying tone via text/internet. :)  

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Either you own a time machine wherein you frequently travel, or I suggest checking the veracity of these facts.

1.) MJ’s charity single, “We Are The World,” was released in 1985, when JT was 4 years old. And that particular song was for African relief, not Haiti.

2. The devastating Haitian earthquake, for which Justin Timberlake did a song to raise money, occurred in 2010. MJ died in 2009, and it’s unlikely he came back from the grave to request a collaboration with JT.

Hide contents

Sorry if I sound harsh, that’s not my intention! I have a difficult time conveying tone via text/internet. :)  

I should stop trusting things I read on Exhale so blindly.. :idkha:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ain't no time travel machine needed honey, i talked about a MJ cover with "D list" celebrity according to his manager for Haiti. The source i had for JT back then was really first hand tea :demi:

47 minutes ago, Not Buying It said:

TRUTH.

Also, isn’t it well known that he hooked up with many girls, even when he was dating Britney?

Regardless, Britney deserves a life free of users, and I hope this movement shows everybody that their free rides are up. We are aware, we are watching, and it’s OVER.

i'm just gonna quote the answer i had when i asked "how dare did he do her dirty like this, was he even faithful to her ?"

Answer : "JT Faithful ? to who ? hahahahahaha"

On another to still be talking about the cship, the "White Transport LLC" company that seems to run Britney's cars and transportation need, spent at least $221K in 2018 , i'd like to see how they can justify such an amount and this is not about insurance and/or repairs .

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Let’s not forget Wallet resigned for a reason, a tone know where he’s at now? Is he still in Law !? 

Still working and not retired like team cship wanted the rumors to make us believe so we could understand how can he resigns couple of months after asking and being granted a big raise . He is also still part of the companies he created with Jamie post cship .

• Like 7