#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

No i don't think they are . If we talk about money, you can always track it, i mean if we were able to find list of companies and even name of personal trust used to make transactions and buy property, we know that Brenda as a judge with her experts will have access to everything ! Britney herself talked about trade secrets.

let's talk about the personal conservatorship , can they erase how they treated her ? she is ready and already did in part to testify against him,  what about all the witnesses along all those years, people she has worked with, people who worked for her, the gram's girl told that some reached to them and are only holding because of NDA signed , ain't no NDA is gonna work when it's the court who is asking them. 

Anyone who was able to distance himself from the conservatorship did it, nobody wanna get caught in it, we probably don't even know the half of it.

Hopefully corruption doesn't take over, and in the worst scenario, that at the very least they find him incompetent to keep as a conservator, and completely remove him from Britney's process. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

No i don't think they are . If we talk about money, you can always track it, i mean if we were able to find list of companies and even name of personal trust used to make transactions and buy property, we know that Brenda as a judge with her experts will have access to everything ! Britney herself talked about trade secrets.

let's talk about the personal conservatorship , can they erase how they treated her ? she is ready and already did in part to testify against him,  what about all the witnesses along all those years, people she has worked with, people who worked for her, the gram's girl told that some reached to them and are only holding because of NDA signed , ain't no NDA is gonna work when it's the court who is asking them. 

Anyone who was able to distance himself from the conservatorship did it, nobody wanna get caught in it, we probably don't even know the half of it.

How do we know that this investigation will do this level of digging? From my understanding, they only have a duty to conduct interviews to those involved and possibly inspect the subjects home. They may miss all the paper trails.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Hopefully corruption doesn't take over, and in the worst scenario, that at the very least they find him incompetent to keep as a conservator, and completely remove him from Britney's process. 

I think with just an honest investigation , he will at least be removed as a conservator which for him is already very dangerous, because he is not her conservator anymore it opens the door for Britney to sue him and have another type of investigation, for other form of authorities and not just the court expert . His only cards are his super lawyer, who seem to have a lot of power, but i am not sure Brenda is impressed + now the pressure is only going up and more and more lights are given to her case.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Actually what you are saying is interesting, could be another manipulation from team cship ? The news of Britney not performing ever again to overshadow the news of the whole cship being investigated ?

Seems rather convenient all this news doesn't it? We don't have confirmation that Larry has been fired either - only an excitable story that they can easily backtrack from. They needed quite an extreme story to cover the investigation of the conservatorship line. Can't think of anything better than saying Britney won't perform again, or a member of her team might get fired. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

poor britney  :tiffanycries: 

these f**kers better be prepared for what comes serves on its plate :bparty:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

How do we know that this investigation will do this level of digging? From my understanding, they only have a duty to conduct interviews to those involved and possibly inspect the subjects home. They may miss all the paper trails.

Britney complained about trade secrets, it seems like Brenda is conducting an investigation based on Britney's  words to check if it is correct or not, so they will have to take a look at this, how deep will they do it, i don't know but at least enough to make a reports to Brenda and conclude if it is true or not

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Lou should be next . She should be next . She's the real problem behind all this . 

Hoping to god the judge sees what she's been doing all these years and then it comes public. 

We need to keep saying her name because the media hasn’t mentioned her once.

The Gram Girls need to have some of her past “patients” on their next show.

• Like 7