#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Catalin said:

This.

This is a quote from Britney's Gram podcast episode and their source:

"The reason everything happened so fast is because he (Wallet) doesn't want any sort of liability with this whole fiasco. I wouldn't say he's on Britney side, but he was definitely super unconfortable with the idea of forcing Britney into a mental health institution. It got too messy for him. He was like " I've done what I can do with this and I'm not about to be disbarred" "

Now imagine how messy the situation was for him to walk away from 35.000 dollars( if I'm not mistaken) per month.

He must have **** his pants when Britney requested the hearing. 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don't give a **** about Britney's nose, but I wanted to cackle at the fact that "Team" Britney is so f**ked: No matter what Britney-related topic people are discussing, their BS conservatorship and stifling control will be brought up.

And they deserve every second of it.

:well:

I mean yes they are the worst but she can’t legally decide she wants plastic surgery. It has to be signed off for her by Jamie or whenever else is in charge of her affairs. And that’s so sad to even write. 

3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Are we sure it is the first time Britney is sent to a facility against her will  ? because we heard rumors about it too , maybe what freaked Andrew this time is that it went on for months or as we suggested him and team cship knew the info was about to leak .

I think what made him leave is that she wanted to tell the judge about it. He resigned after Britney filed the declaration of urgency. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Okay, so what are you disagreeing with me about? :surething:

Did you not quote me gibbering on about how we are going against the conservatorship never being necessary from the start and denying her having mental illness and saying we acting crazy and making conspiracies even though I never claimed the above? Or did I wake up from a dream? It would seem you were the one disagreeing not me babe, I just gave you my two cents :endit:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Did you not quote me gibbering on about how we are going against the conservatorship never being necessary from the start and denying her having mental illness and saying we acting crazy and making conspiracies even though I never claimed the above? Or did I wake up from a dream? It would seem you were the one disagreeing not me babe, I just gave you my two cents :endit:

You quoted me first, sugartits. :mcwave:

And keep your 2 cents. I don’t need em. :byetina:

1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

And Courtney also disqualified Reva because she knew she was corrupt, that was what saved her situation 

Courtney Love is batshit insane and threw a shoe at Madonna on live television. Let’s not even dive into her involvement with Kurt Cobain’s death.

Look for a new “icon” to save Britney. Not someone who is insane themselves and friends with Sam Lufti.

This should be very easy to understand for everyone here.

They called her delusional and mentally ill and almost like shes crazy yet she has not been diagnosed with mental illness. Infact, 3 psychiatrists evaluated her and requested for her to be free according to court files. I hate using the word sexism but this is sexism

• Like 2
Just now, colormefresh said:

Courtney Love is batshit insane and threw a shoe at Madonna on live television. Let’s not even dive into her involvement with Kurt Cobain’s death.

Look for a new “icon” to save Britney. Not someone who is insane themselves and friends with Sam Lufti.

Rather problematic considering your hierarchy on mental health don't you think?

it's no wonder it's you against the rest of the forum.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I said an investigation needs to be done BUT we can’t act like the entire conservatorship was a sham. And we don’t the information to completely bash her dad yet. Just saying.

I understand you and I admit that until last year I also believed that the c-ship was the right thing. I thought thanks to it Britney was sound and safe and she still had her fortune.

However, after all the information that recently surfaced, I really started questioning its legitimacy, because 1) it was all idea of Lou Taylor, 2) Lou was stalking Britney at least one year prior to the conservatorship was put in place, 3) the involuntary psychiatric hold wasn’t a the response of an episode but it was rather planned far in advance, 4) the takeover was planned by Ingham and Spar.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Most of us have been saying she was not okay mentally back then. She needed help. But there are many alternatives to conservatorships, which strip you of your human rights and are designed for issues like advanced Alzheimer’s.

The conservatorship saved her from custody battles, Stalker Sam Lufti, 100 lawsuits, and she didn’t have to worry about her finances or business deals because the court and her dad handled everything.

Was it really that bad? Her fanbase has not been BLIND FOR 11 YEARS. We didn’t just wake up and decide the c-ship is a scam.

It was that damn podcast that caused everyone to go crazy.

Again, I’m on board with her having a new judge and having an investigation done because it’s been 10 years. Her prime years are gone.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t care about Courtney Love, I just said that she was informed about team court and their agenda. They wanted to do the same they did to Britney to her daughter, but she knew how they work. Therefore, she disqualified them. 

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i think, considering the dynamic we know of between them, it's more likely he is using manipulation tactics to get her to comply with his decisions. i can totally see the situation being that whenever she says anything that might compromise the britney brand (i want some time off before domination, i want to change the show, i want to come off my meds) they could get her to do whatever i.e. go into mental health treatment or there's the threat of her losing her custodial rights if she doesn't comply etc

It's really difficult for me to imagine how monitoring of Britney would work.   Most people in guardianships are either elderly or they have disabilities .  They are often living in facilities, so that's fairly simple.  But for Britney?  How can they really monitor her completely if she's out and about?  If anyone has any information or facts on this, please let us know.  Maybe she isn't as monitored as we assume?

• Like 4