#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

When Britney will get out of the cship , since it seems she already complained about "trades secrets"  if any money is missing i will suggest her to look after Lou first , because man... what i've see this week end between all her different trusts , and now seeing that she also hide behind companies to make transactions to buy homes and properties everywhere, i mean i would not mind if she was really someone pre Britney, but it's like she was just living a normal life and then all of the sudden it is transactions worth of millions in couple of years , with a trust name or company name different for each transactions 

So how much stock do you put in this the Blast article from a few days ago...??

"Over the last few months, several radical Spears’ fan groups have floated the theory that she is forced to work to line the pockets of her team, but we’re told the accusation is completely false.

We’re told Spears’ team felt she was completely “functioning and stable” during the initial days of her “Domination” residency, but unfortunately her stability declined and her medication was switched up and she took a turn for the worse.

Along with the constant change of medication cocktails, we are told the stress of her father’s illness created a “perfect storm” of chaos that landed the singer in a treatment facility.

We’re told the main point from her team is that Spears is extremely wealthy and powerful, and can choose when and how hard she wants to work."

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

I have no doubt about Britney's wealth but I also have doubts that some her wealth wasn't used to pay/fund for other things without her necessarily agreeing to it. 

Yet I can also believe she still does want to perform and wanted to do 'Domination'.  (Although I believe she should have waited a year after all performing to announce something to do it more fresh and motivated and create anticipation about adding new things)

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

So how much stock do you put in this the Blast article from a few days ago...??

"Over the last few months, several radical Spears’ fan groups have floated the theory that she is forced to work to line the pockets of her team, but we’re told the accusation is completely false.

We’re told Spears’ team felt she was completely “functioning and stable” during the initial days of her “Domination” residency, but unfortunately her stability declined and her medication was switched up and she took a turn for the worse.

Along with the constant change of medication cocktails, we are told the stress of her father’s illness created a “perfect storm” of chaos that landed the singer in a treatment facility.

We’re told the main point from her team is that Spears is extremely wealthy and powerful, and can choose when and how hard she wants to work."

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

I have no doubt about Britney's wealth but I also have doubts that some her wealth wasn't used to pay/fund for other things without her necessarily agreeing to it. 

Yet I can also believe she still does want to perform and wanted to do 'Domination'.  (Although I believe she should have waited a year after all performing to announce something to do it more fresh and motivated and create anticipation about adding new things)

First i think this article is disgusting talking of someone and saying she is "functioning and stable" shows how much of human her team consider her to be.  You'd think they are talking about a robot or machine.

The fact that her team and i feel like Lou is in the first line feel the need to respond to this, just like they felt the need to address Sam L emails shows that we are touching on something even though maybe with our source and knowledge we  did not decoded it YET .

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, falka said:

She has more important stuff to deal I think, fans can wait.

Exactly, and we know her Instagram and the rest of her social media accounts are heavily controlled by her team, so she can’t really talk to us directly at the moment. I’m sure she will when this is all said and done. We just have to keep supporting, that’s literally all we can do

• Like 5
1 minute ago, abandon06 said:

I just watched The Guardians Documentary and i'm floored on hoe similar they re to conservatorships. They even go as far to change your mail before  you are under the guardianship so you  or your family never get their certified letters and so you wont show up to court. This is scary stuff. Why is the country not watching this Documentary? The trailer only has 100 views on youtube. I shared it everywhere. There are so many things like this conservatorship out there. I'm floored. 

Isn’t guardianship the same as conservatorship just different phrase ?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, abandon06 said:

I just watched The Guardians Documentary and i'm floored on hoe similar they re to conservatorships. They even go as far to change your mail before  you are under the guardianship so you  or your family never get their certified letters and so you wont show up to court. This is scary stuff. Why is the country not watching this Documentary? The trailer only has 100 views on youtube. I shared it everywhere. There are so many things like this conservatorship out there. I'm floored. 

I just watched it last night too, I had tears in my eyes thinking of all the the elderly people going through that in Vegas. Also, thinking how this is happening to an extremely A-list celebrity right in front of our eyes. :crying4:

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The Aerial encroachment Lou's company got the approval for is located at 208 broadway Nashville tn 37201 , with a look at google map you undersea it was an approval for the big sign hund on the wall 

sorry didnt mean to reply to this post 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Do you think she appreciates everything her fans have been doing? Because I’m not feeling that vibe. 

If she was not appreciating for sure we would already know.. since it’s her team who controls her social media and stuff.. the lack of information make me feel like everything we’ve been doing in some kinda way is helping. Just the fact that the media is only spreading bad news about her and we never buy them, must be really significant to her

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I just watched it last night too, I had tears in my eyes thinking of all the the elderly people going through that in Vegas. Also, thinking how this is happening to an extremely A-list celebrity right in front of our eyes. :crying4:

People keep calling me crazy and that someone like Britney would never be able to be under something so strict without good reason and the court wouldn't allow mistreatment.  I watch this documentary and they point out the government is in on it and this will never really be solved. We have to stay on this.  So many people affected by this type of mistreatment. This is soooo sad that this is going on, not just for Britney but, people in general. Also If you watch "Diana: In her own words"  i feel like they lived a similar life mentally.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, David Rose said:

I've come to realize that when they kept marketing this album as her "most personal" what they actually meant was most religious.

oh yeah that Tik Tik Boom is almost taken out from the Bible

• Like 5
5 hours ago, pieceofphilipp said:

On the other hand, she is a countryside kid w/o good education.... what do you expect her limited mind to grasp and process? The spears family would be rednecks if it wasn´t for britney

But im not even talking about her hunting, her hubby, but her personality. She doesnt seem humble at all and like she isnt proud of Britney as an artist. I always had this feeling. I know it must be annoying to be only Britneys sis, but she is always so defensive when its bc of Britney she used to travel, to have a good life and a career. She needs to chilli the **** out and no one is in interested in her boring life with her flop ads.

6 hours ago, pieceofphilipp said:

On the other hand, she is a countryside kid w/o good education.... what do you expect her limited mind to grasp and process? The spears family would be rednecks if it wasn´t for britney

I doubt they would have been total rednecks. Not all of us from small Louisiana towns are cliches :kiss: