#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/10/2019 at 4:09 AM, Kiey said:

No

if she tries to get out and the court said no, and the court investigator said no.

Blame the court system. Not some stupid loopholes.

They are the ones corrupted if found guilty. They grant the decisions power over her. They examine and decide.

Now, there's another scenario where she tries to get out and withdrew her decision. That's more fishy. Has there been evidence of this. Do we know?

However, the worst scenario is when the people involve threatens her using her children and custody rights and it goes completely unreported and unknown by the court. THIS is where a lot of people would go to jail and I hope they do. Essentially blackmailing her to stay where she is. If said group people CAN do this they must be very powerful and can blackmail essentially all her family, contacts, friends to not go against them etc etc so the chance is very slim.

She's VERY well known. One simple message to the public directly from her to the public about such abuse would easily topple these people.

No, they wouldn't go to jail if they held the children over her head as a way to keep her in line.  This kind of control over behavior is the norm, not the exception in guardianships and conservatorships.  Usually the guardian or conservator holds visitation rights over the heads of people under protection or--most often, their families if families complain.   They often isolate protected persons and we are changing laws to stop it.  We've passed laws preventing isolation in several states.  There are also new protections in the Uniform Adult Guardianship Act of 2017 which only a 2 states have adopted.  California has a law giving protected people rights to visitation, mail, phones, etc.  Just examine the case of Gisele Riordan in CA to see how well THAT is working!  Ultimately, conservators have the power to override just about every decision including keeping a mother away from her children, or families away from the protected person.

• Like 1

I truly believe that Britney sees some value in the conservatorship. Clearly she knows that she wasn’t in a good place and that it stabilized her life. She knows it allows her to see and take care of her kids. I also believe that she probably doesn’t want to pay her own bills or deal with finances. I have a feeling that she doesn’t oppose the conservatorship as a whole, but does not want to be as restricted as she is.

20 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Uhm what about the actual people who had already bought expensive ticket planes, booked a hotel, payed the show ticket and already asked for vacations at their job? 

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something?

Do you not have a heart? She isn’t well. You will be refunded.  Maybe her team didn’t know her mental state at the tine. 

• Like 2
On 5/10/2019 at 2:26 AM, Kiey said:

Does anyone have an actual file of the terms of her conservatorship? I want to read but can't be able to find.

But if she's so restricted to that degree, it's because the court orders it. Which means there's something seriously wrong going on. If she really hates it, she can always notify the Court Investigator or ask someone to do it on her behalf if she feels violated or abused.

Has it dawned on you yet how much the people in control are getting paid out of Britney's estate without needing Britney's permission?  She's their cash cow. It's a free-for-all. Check out the fees the court has approved.  It should blow your mind.  Overcharging and bilking of estates is common in many cases.  Nobody is watching what is going on in these courts. The complaints and news articles we receive on this subject are excruciating and plentiful.  Let's hope the public records (they've been posted in FOLLOW THE MONEY) tell the public who wins and who loses.  The problem is that if you control a person's finances, you shouldn't be in a position to draw your salary out of that person's estate with just a judge's rubber stamp, without the permission of the person under "protection" and with no further rigorous auditing of what is charged.   I'm sure in Britney's case, everybody is dotting their i's and crossing their T's.  But in less visible cases it's far different.  https://www.stopguardianabuse.org

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Uhm what about the actual people who had already bought expensive ticket planes, booked a hotel, payed the show ticket and already asked for vacations at their job? 

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something?

You can cancel your hotel and get  a future credit for your flight.  What’s the problem? If you are a “real fan”, shouldn’t   her health comes first.????? I’m  sure your boss won’t  mind you telling him you are available to work.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I truly believe that Britney sees some value in the conservatorship. Clearly she knows that she wasn’t in a good place and that it stabilized her life. She knows it allows her to see and take care of her kids. I also believe that she probably doesn’t want to pay her own bills or deal with finances. I have a feeling that she doesn’t oppose the conservatorship as a whole, but does not want to be as restricted as she is.

Conservatorship loss of rights is serious.  People under "full" protected status have fewer rights than prisoners.  She has legally been "unpersoned."  She has literally lost her freedom and right to make decisions about her life.  Think about that.  Ok, so maybe a conservator cuts you some slack, but basically she is monitored non stop.  That's what protection means.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Zack Nasty said:

Don’t forget, she always sings live :jj:

Yes!, she uses little bit of playback, theres mixture of her voice (since 2003), i really love her coach how she/he could teach Britney to sing like her 16 old herself!, Amazing :makesomenoise:  , Also i love how her coach teach Britney to have AMAZING breathless control in vocals :demi: 

3 minutes ago, Vaseknavy said:

Yes!, she uses little bit of playback, theres mixture of her voice (since 2003), i really love her coach how she/he could teach Britney to sing like her 16 old herself!, Amazing :makesomenoise: 

We truly stan an underrated vocalist :mcry:

It’s almost as if her voice ages in reverse :imok:

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, December02 said:

I feel like with every other tour it was super different from the ones before it. The choreo always had it's own flare and didn't feel like a rehash. This completely looks like a reskinned POM. It almost looks like her usual moves just rearranged and alot of them aren't really dance moves but just like movements

Those movements are called Zumba, hunty :ipass:

• Like 4

She hasn’t stopped working till 2008. Do you reckon if she had kept working for however knows long would mean she would have been left in this cship for longer?

maybe she knew being defiant meant that cracks would show the second she was forced to stop working seeing as she has been forced to work... we said domination was too soon ... they didn’t want her to break their power 

We all said we didn’t think her heart was in domination now it’s clear why. 

She literwlly hasn’t had a break for 11 years. She’s only been off like 5 months and now the foundation of the last decade has crumbled.

that explains why she’s worked so hard because clearly it was always a fragile set up that would have been seen thru the second there was enough time to analyse Britney behind the scenes instead of critiquing her on stage...

• Like 2