#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The biggest positive is that we found out about the horrible situation the conservatorship has put her in.  We knew it was unfair but we didn't know how abusive it is.  I don't give a damn about Domination... I had a weird feeling it would be cancelled or pushed back from the beginning.  It was weird. 

I think Britney did, too.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow i never realized how teared up she got when she talked about being free!

I'm suprised no one caught on to it,even back then she felt controlled and unhappy :wontcry:

Right??? She's been telling us since early in her career, but most of us didn't even see it. We're all such flop fans.  :sobbing:

5 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

HER EYES when she talks about being free :crying4:

Omg I noticed that too!! :wontcry:

• Like 2

It was painful to watch those clips and know she was rehearsing for a real professional show. Her dancing should absolutely be challenging because her job is to entertain. Her talent is what separates us from her. Not everyone has the ability to dance well. Those moves are so silly and corny. I do believe it’s not the choreographers fault because most of her work has been the same dull crap since FF. I give Circus era a pass because she had to move around the stage a lot and her movement was at least fluid. She can have simple numbers without looking slow or dumb. I wish Wade wasn’t a selfish ******* because he really does know what looks amazing and he made her career in the early days. 

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Do you think she appreciates everything her fans have been doing? Because I’m not feeling that vibe. 

The self-entitlement lmao. She has more important things to focus on right now....Like I don’t know her freedom??? We are and should be her least priority right now. When the timing is right she will thank us, and she doesn’t really have to say anything either. We know she is thankful. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

When did she say that? She was always cocky. I know she was just a kid, but even then she said she wanted to be Britney but better and Britney was better to watch out bc shed be the star pretty soon. I dont think she never looked that supportive of Britney tbh. She doesnt even know Britneys own lyrics but used to love overship Beyonce and Rihanna. She was always like "im not only someones sister" but the reason she was on Nickelodeon shows to begin with is bc shes a Spears. And ill not even start talking about that cry me a river post where she said she finally got it bc she was finally an adult. Im probably overreacting but its not my fault she comes across so unlikeable. I tried to like her bc Britney always loved her but I cant stand her anymore tbh. There I said It.

She is not proud of her sister professionally(when she should be very grateful to her sister)But much of this is due to her father and her beloved Lou M Taylor.

P.D.Jamie Lynn tweeted Justin Timberlake with the hashtag Cry Me a River and Mirrors because it's about the same people in different perspectives, like the two tracks.Jamie Lynn recognized the story in the video and she wrote this.I know you tell me that the video is dedicated to his grandparents(I do not doubt it, only that he was inspired by a story he knew,Justin mixed the two stories of his grandparents and a story he knew well and it worked)

• Like 1

some of it was good, some of it was bad, just like her other shows post breakdown, but she was actually moving and feeling it. she's different in rehearsals than onstage but i was still confident that Domination would be good. she got really comfortable onstage again after 5 years of POM. 

22 minutes ago, Panos said:

The moves were ok ...Also that was just a rehersal ...:)

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

some of it was good, some of it was bad, just like her other shows post breakdown, but she was actually moving and feeling it. she's different in rehearsals than onstage but i was still confident that Domination would be good. she got really comfortable onstage again after 5 years of POM. 

She is normally better in rehearsal than in the actual show tho:mj: 

• Like 1