#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

But feminism equals 'equality' - or at least that's what feminism should be about, same rights & opportunities for all.

Since there isn't any other young male celebrity that has a lifelong conservatorship imposed on him, you could say that Britney's case is a textbook example of how women's rights still get violated in America.

I understand why you don't wanna go down that route though, and i respect that.

4 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

But feminism equals 'equality' - or at least that's what feminism should be about, same rights & opportunities for all.

Since there isn't any other young male celebrity that has a lifelong conservatorship imposed on him, you could say that Britney's case is a textbook example of how women's rights still get violated in America.

I understand why you don't wanna go down that route though, and i respect that.

Just look at Saudi Arabia for guidance here.  All women are under guardianship/conservatorship in SA.  The people in charge are always husbands or fathers.  They also use apple tracking devices to monitor their chattel--yes, guardianships are indeed used against women. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Has anyone mentioned JL new insta stories yet? It's about mother's day and literally all her pics are her with Britney and mum. She's publicly taking a side as well :crying3:

Idk, I don’t think she’s trying to send a message or anything but simply  celebrating all the Spears family  mothers on Mother’s Day . Who knows tho?

For the most part, I think JL has chosen to be neutral in the situation and is probably in close contact with both sides. I also see her being buddy buddy with that atrocious  woman still  :eheeek:

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Hey I know this probably not related and stuff but ever since #FreeBritney have y’all noticed that the GP are playing her songs a lot more in public :beynah: yesterday I was going to a movie and heard her song in Times Square and now I’m in a restaurant and in the 10-15 minutes been here they played like 2 Britney songs.

Oh? time to go outside :jj: 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

This! the expose and pressure needs to keep going , of course it will slow down between and September unless it is picked by other celebrities and become the new #MeToo , but we should not panic if it slows down it is also an interesting time for us to investigate and build our cases and put everything together so when September we are ready for the war 

Just an idea, but anyone thought about reaching out to Ronan Farrow? He’s the one who exposed Weinstein, he’s done his homework and got the job done.

I think whoever contacts him should present him the situation articulately and I’m definitely not for the job :tehe:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Hey I know this probably not related and stuff but ever since #FreeBritney have y’all noticed that the GP are playing her songs a lot more in public :beynah: yesterday I was going to a movie and heard her song in Times Square and now I’m in a restaurant and in the 10-15 minutes been here they played like 2 Britney songs.

If I could hear Britney even half the time :receipts2: I hear MJ now  

Tried to put this (below) as a reply to a dailymail comment yesterday, on a story they ran with 400 comments and over a 1000 likes on this certain comment and they completely denied/never posted my comment under the original posted comment;

She has not one single civil or financial right for herself or her estate. Watch 'the guardians' on Amazon Prime and that will give you some perspective. 1.5 million people in America are in conservatorships or guardianships. If 'all is well' like she proclaims on 'her' social media, then why is she in one? 4 Albums, 4 world tours, a residency, it's been 11 years but she can't have her own mobile phone, partial or any custody of her children, can't get married, and isn't allowed to speak of this conservatorship at all without being censored. Her mother wasn't estranged from Britney, she was pushed out and blocked from her own daughter, now the tide is turning. Lynne has obtained an attorney to seek what 'they' pursue what Britney does going forward. Her father threatens her children away from her visitation when she doesn't 'behave' and micromanages her life that she has little to no freedoms that you would expect a 37 year old woman to obtain in this life on just a 'normal' level. 

Am I paranoid or just insecure... being censored. I told the truth right without being ott?

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Iceney said:

I think that's a reach tbh, because Britney stated that she's very religious tons of times and if this is her most personal album of course she'll be talking about god as well :tehe:

yes, i know... but she never did it to THIS extent. Lol personal :airpls:

Just now, Nels64 said:

I wonder what Britney will post....

actually she hasn’t posted anything today...maybe so she can just not post anything on father’s day either. 

OR her instagram is being controlled fully by her “team” and they’ll post something “cute” for father’s day to show how they’re on “great terms”. 

And the fact that there’s no post about her wishing Lynne a happy mother’s day speaks volume.

we see you Lou. 

• Like 7
14 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I watched this movie last year. I think this movie is not about conspiracy theory. There is some true in it. Showing us real face of industry and Britney trapped by the  industry. 

yeah it definitely hit real truths of hollywood via metaphor, but the premise is that sam is chasing conspiracy theories to find meaning/escape reality by proxy of riley.

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Sam also has something to do with the hit show Rick and Morty, I think.  I believe Courtney Love does too. 

interesting

these are the only references i could find, and the insta post from reddit was deleted. apparently courtney love is a big fan of the show and did an ultra racy dvd commentary for s03e01 with marilyn manson

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I am compiling a list of Lou business where she is part of it as president / treasurer / manager  and guys please look at this one

RR HOSPITALITY NASHVILLE, LLC

TAYLOR, LOUISE

11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH

NASHVILLE, TN 37203

Purpose : Has received the approval from Nashville authority to to construct and install an aerial encroachment

Filed in 2016

State : Tennessee

A f**king AERIAL ENCROACHMENT !!!! Is she gonna sell flights to go to the light and see Jesus ????

Aerial enroachment?  So would that be a business that is under street level? 

• Like 1