#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/77af1p/til_after_her_mental_issues_britney_spears_was/?depth=1

On the linked reddit post about brit's conservatorship someone commented with 1.2k points that:

1.2k points·1 year ago

One of my clients is a butler for her during her stays in Vegas.

He tells me she kind of lives a sad existence, but she likes making floral arrangements. When she inquired about the hotel getting her flowers once, it was out of her allowed budget, and a butler had to drive to a grocery store to get her some :(

I have tears in my eyes. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/77af1p/til_after_her_mental_issues_britney_spears_was/?depth=1

On the linked reddit post about brit's conservatorship someone commented with 1.2k points that:

1.2k points·1 year ago

He tells me she kind of lives a sad existence, but she likes making floral arrangements. When she inquired about the hotel getting her flowers once, it was out of her allowed budget, and a butler had to drive to a grocery store to get her some :(

:decisions: this is devastating

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Creating this huge media mess with #freebritney and the horrible slander against her dad and family.

We know NOTHING. It's all just rumors. You took it and f**king ran with it. Creating a huge mess.

Spreading such negativity about her Dad. With no concrete evidence. A voicemail and podcast that greatly contradict each other?!

Until Britney says something herself, until something is released or ACTUAL proof or anything going on, we should just STFU.

All we have his Britney taking time in a facility. Let's give the woman time to rest, Because she would be absolutely livid and upset at all this going around about her.

You think she's not happy and is being held captive, so that gives you a right to publicly shame and tear down her father's name? Um, no. That's completely out of line.

What "concrete evidence" do you have of them not abusing their power? Because all we've seen is the paychecks grow of the people that work to keep her in the conservatorship, every move and purchase and person she comes in contact with is policed and monitored, AND not to mention the fact they are making this supposedly "gravely ill" person go on multiple world tours, release albums, perform for and meet thousands of fans that invade her space. You think if it was up to her she would do any of that? Highly doubtful. She wanted all this to go away in 2004. And now she has the rights of a 10 year old, which is to say next to none. So how about you STFU

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I’ve said this before on here. My sister is in a similar conservership as Britney. My sister had substance abuse issues and mental health issues. We had to step in when she drove her car through her ex husbands living room. She’s been in it for 4 years. Her medical and finances are overseen. My mom allocates her paychecks every week to bills and spending money. She would be dead had we not been granted control. She is fine with it but obviously there are different circumstances. 

My point is in order for Britney to have been put into one and remain in one means that there were dire **** abuse and medical issues. Doctors are essentially the influencers for them. I can’t see a doctor lying to get her into one or keep her in one. 

If britney gets out of it i sincerely hope she doesn’t fall back to where she was but statistically speaking she will relapse. 

The while situation is heartbreaking and what saddens me the most is the fact that this is public. Britney must be mortified. Imagine being a legend and knowing that everyone knows you’re not even capable of swiping your debit card at target without permission. Or being alone with your kids. Until Britney speaks i wish this would all go away. It’s going to do more harm than good. 

Your sister isn’t not millionaire pop star. Britney never f**king drove her car into a house. Also I doubt your sister is in it for life, and she also wasn’t shipped off to a mental facility with no end in sight.

A N E C D O T A L   at best. :watrusayin: 

And some of y’all are just too f**king naive to truly comprehend just how ugly money can turn people. Doctors have been exposed to forge prescriptions and be corrupt so many f**king times. Ffs the pharmaceutical industry is so f**ked up in itself. You can’t really can’t see how a doctor would fake anything? ESPECIALLY if it’s a celebrity doctor who patients are rich af and can pay him off. Maybe people who can’t still can’t see how a doctor or lawyer or judge or family can be corrupted by money need to be shipped off to a mental facility. Like how tf do y’all function in life thinking the world is full of rainbows and butterflies.

I’ve said this before. Its not going to be easy either way it goes, whether she’s set free or nothing changes, at least the in first scenario  she has her basic human rights back.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

What "concrete evidence" do you have of them not abusing their power? Because all we've seen is the paychecks grow of the people that work to keep her in the conservatorship, every move and purchase and person she comes in contact with is policed and monitored, AND not to mention the fact they are making this supposedly "gravely ill" person go on multiple world tours, release albums, perform for and meet thousands of fans that invade her space. You think if it was up to her she would do any of that? Highly doubtful. She wanted all this to go away in 2004. And now she has the rights of a 10 year old, which is to say next to none. So how about you STFU

Some members want us to literally “wait and see”... Not this time. The allegations made against her team are way to delicate and alarming to wait and see. 

• Like 6
On 4/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, xratedjay said:

So because he’s at a wedding it’s all fake?

what do people expect him to be in bed?

he probs just made a quick appearance if it was a family wedding 

With a colon rupture you don't just go to weddings after a couple months. 

I know someone who got this a year and a half ago and he is still healing, can't work, can't be left alone for a couple hours. And he's much younger than Britneys dad. A colon rupture is really serious and needs lots of time to heal properly. He really never looked that sick tbh. And the guy I know, I visited him in hospital for months...he was in intensive care for 2 months and then got moved to regular care. 

31 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Creating this huge media mess with #freebritney and the horrible slander against her dad and family.

We know NOTHING. It's all just rumors. You took it and f**king ran with it. Creating a huge mess.

Spreading such negativity about her Dad. With no concrete evidence. A voicemail and podcast that greatly contradict each other?!

Until Britney says something herself, until something is released or ACTUAL proof or anything going on, we should just STFU.

All we have his Britney taking time in a facility. Let's give the woman time to rest, Because she would be absolutely livid and upset at all this going around about her.

You think she's not happy and is being held captive, so that gives you a right to publicly shame and tear down her father's name? Um, no. That's completely out of line.

:gerlwat: meanwhile her father=team remain unbothered (or pretend to be). Give us a break and go somewhere else to cry, we just need justice for Britney and is about time to put some light into this 'conservatorship' thing..they make their best to silence her..11 years are too much, if are all good and fine then they have nothing to fear for

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Your sister isn’t not millionaire pop star. Britney never f**king drove her car into a house. Also I doubt your sister is in it for life, and she also wasn’t shipped off to a mental facility with no end in sight.

A N E C D O T A L   at best. :watrusayin: 

And some of y’all are just too f**king naive to truly comprehend just how ugly money can turn people. Doctors have been exposed to forge prescriptions and be corrupt so many f**king times. Ffs the pharmaceutical industry is so f**ked up in itself. You can’t really can’t see how a doctor would fake anything? ESPECIALLY if it’s a celebrity doctor who patients are rich af and can pay him off. Maybe people who can’t still can’t see how a doctor or lawyer or judge or family can be corrupted by money need to be shipped off to a mental facility. Like how tf do y’all function in life thinking the world is full of rainbows and butterflies.

I’ve said this before. Its not going to be easy either way it goes, whether she’s set free or nothing changes, at least the in first scenario  she has her basic human rights back.

Spill all the tea sis!!

I am truly sorry for the situation the OP sister is in BUT it doesn’t change the fact that Britney is TRAPPED. She has proven herself time and time again to be more than capable of handling her own affairs once again. We need to somehow expose the scum (mainly the snakes Lou and snake Larry) and #freebritney by any means we can.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

1.2k points·1 year ago

omfg :imdying: my poor baby :imdying: give her flowers you monsters :gobaby:

• Like 5