#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I grew up with them since the beginning because of my cousins lol, and of course Wannabe is the best, but just like with Britney's BOMT, it has its own status so I don't compare it with other songs, so I think my favorite besides that is actually Holler. It looks amazing in HD too. But Viva Forever is really good too :mhm: 

I love both Holler and Wannabe too! I think there’s not a lot of Spice song I dislike anyway ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I hope there's a big turnout tomorrow and I hope people are very respectful and appropriate.

I'm gonna choke if someone from the media asks about the death threats or Sam Lutfi.. :brit2016: if it does happen (hope not), someone should say some generic phrase about "the loud minority not representing the intentions of the whole movement".. :badthoughts:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Pink? Kehlani? I will pretend that I know who is the second one :ponderney:

she's some sort of R&B artist, that's all I know without googling.. probably in the same vein as SZA, Jhene Aiko, H.E.R. and Tinasha.. :) Pink makes sense, her albums sell well.. I wonder if she'd be below Britney had she not released a new album recently.. :snooptoya:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she's some sort of R&B artist, that's all I know without googling.. probably in the same vein as SZA, Jhene Aiko, H.E.R. and Tinasha.. :) Pink makes sense, her albums sell well.. I wonder if she'd be below Britney had she not released a new album recently.. :snooptoya:

And I'm surprised with Shakira. She's been a flop lately.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

bout to drop to #77 once we start boycotting those suns of b*tches :brit2016:

It's weird since Britney has more streams than Kehlani,more followers but Kehlani only has 2Mil more monthly listeners (even her most streamed songs arent bigger than Britney's, let alone her overall discography)
I understand the other artists even tho P!nk just released and that helps her numbers
Cardi is at her peak and Bey just put 2 albums on Spotify...so ..yea.

• Like 1

I can’t see much happening tomorrow I think if anything is going to happen it’ll be a long process. There’s no way she’ll just get out of it but I hope this will be an important and valuable step in getting her freed from this horrible horrible situation she’s been in for the past 11 years. 

I really hope it all comes out and her dad and all of Team Britney are sent down for fraud. It’s disgusting the way they’ve behaved towards a human being all in the sake of money. They really need punished for what they’ve did.

• Like 6

Playing devils advocate here but some fans make this whole thing sound like a horror story. I don’t think her dad is drugging her and forcing her to perform.

Britney has done the least amount of work she has done in her entire career over the past few years ... so I’m sure her team would’ve forced her to be Beyoncé but she didn’t want that ...

i honestly believe her dad is kinda overwhelmed with the whole thing and has been fighting her battles but also has been forced to make her comply to regulations as part of an insurance policy related to Vegas , live nation etc ... people probably wouldn’t work with her unless they are guaranteed she will perform. 

I hope she is free but I don’t think this is some horror story of her dad pimping her out for money ... it’s a little bit more complex than that . 

I think Lou has been cutting corners and trying to play everyone and has taken a bigger role than I think anyone would’ve wanted .... 

Jamie is not capable of leading the conservatorship solely by himself , nor would I think he would want to ....

whoever thinks Britney Spears doesn’t give her family millions of dollars regardless of them being on her payroll or not is stupid .... 

britney is a millionaire and will always take care of her family as she has more money than she knows what to do with ... 

the conservatorship is an insurance policy ... and perhaps if Britney wants to give blackout style performances and interviews it should be up to her even if it means she flops and ruins her career and legacy 

I am free Britney all the way and I hope she gets out of it for the sake of her not having to live with the regulations required for her to be Britney Spears . Let her be herself . sing live with her little black dress , and just be a simple women  ... she deserves that 100% and I’d support her ... she has worked too hard to not be allowed to express herself ... 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t see much happening tomorrow I think if anything is going to happen it’ll be a long process. There’s no way she’ll just get out of it but I hope this will be an important and valuable step in getting her freed from this horrible horrible situation she’s been in for the past 11 years. 

I really hope it all comes out and her dad and all of Team Britney are sent down for fraud. It’s disgusting the way they’ve behaved towards a human being all in the sake of money. They really need punished for what they’ve did.

They need to be sent to prison honestly. What they have done to Britney is inhumane. 

• Like 1