#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, snakesayan said:

Success is success... The United States isn’t the only country in the world you know... And that Spotify list is GLOBAL... So she’s globally one of the most streamed artist recently... She just had a successful US Tour in the US last year... Stop trying to discredit her... WTF

Lmao I am not discrediting her, just making it clear
Dont take everything so seriously lol

The list IS about the Global audience, she was NOT successful Globally, that's why I commented on it..
She gave up on trying to please the "globe" after her collab with Rihanna (where she also fell in searches after according to google trends)
It's her 2nd least selling era
don't know why u said "where have u been" to the quoted user when she only made an impact in one part of the world

I don't know why u even brought tours too
Artists can sell concerts on their legacy alone even if they don't have relevancy in the media anymore. Look at Tina Turner.
+It's not like she didn't have some meh dates like London and Detroit

But yea, peace. Spread love.

Just now, Applejack said:

they use spotify much omg you look at the list of cities where most streams come from and the list is dominated by latin american cities

It's sad because they don't support their own artists much as they do on Youtube..

Spoiler

U dont see latin artists in the top as much as u do on YT
And one reason for some of the artists/songs there is because of the Latin wave (and global artists that contribute to it like Bieber)
I mean...they do use it a lot..probably as much as english-speaking countries...but there is only 1 latin artists in the top 10 streamed artists monthly..
Latin's most followed is at the end of Top 20 most followed artists..
they dont have noone in top 10 global artists..

Most streamed latin song is Decpasito..with Bieber..and not another latin song appears until they are out of the top 60 most streamed songs (they dont even have 5 songs in the Top 100 most streamed)
only 2 latin songs hit 1# most streamed weekly
I can go on and on..they even have only 2 songs in the top 20 most streamed songs atm..

but yea..they dont have much power to dictate whats famous.. like for example, the US

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I am like in Britney overload, I don't know about you guys. I have been working with this on my laptop screen while trying to do work on my other 2 monitors. 

Lol I'm surprised my bf hasn't dumped me yet. He even dreamt with Godney the other night (they were having pizza together which is really cool)

• Like 6

I'm happy for that excellent summary from Rolling Stone.  As for E, TMZ, People, etc, don't expect them to report it correctly.  They provide entertainment news and this goes beyond that.  This is a huge story that should be on a larger scale than those media outlets.

• Like 6
Just now, gata said:

I'm happy for that excellent summary from Rolling Stone.  As for E, TMZ, People, etc, don't expect them to report it correctly.  They provide entertainment news and this goes beyond that.  This is a huge story that should be on a larger scale than those media outlets.

I think it's the best media to report the movement, real journalism.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Soni said:

Lmao I am not discrediting her, just making it clear
Dont take everything so seriously lol

The list IS about the Global audience, she was NOT successful Globally, that's why I commented on it..
She gave up on trying to please the "globe" after her collab with Rihanna (where she also fell in searches after according to google trends)
It's her 2nd least selling era
don't know why u said "where have u been" to the quoted user when she only made an impact in one part of the world

I don't know why u even brought tours too
Artists can sell concerts on their legacy alone even if they don't have relevancy in the media anymore. Look at Tina Turner.
+It's not like she didn't have some meh dates like London and Detroit

But yea, peace. Spread love.

It's sad because they don't support their own artists much as they do on Youtube..

Reveal hidden contents

U dont see latin artists in the top as much as u do on YT
And one reason for some of the artists/songs there is because of the Latin wave (and global artists that contribute to it like Bieber)
I mean...they do use it a lot..probably as much as english-speaking countries...but there is only 1 latin artists in the top 10 streamed artists monthly..
Latin's most followed is at the end of Top 20 most followed artists..
they dont have noone in top 10 global artists..

Most streamed latin song is Decpasito..with Bieber..and not another latin song appears until they are out of the top 60 most streamed songs (they dont even have 5 songs in the Top 100 most streamed)
only 2 latin songs hit 1# most streamed weekly
I can go on and on..they even have only 2 songs in the top 20 most streamed songs atm..

but yea..they dont have much power to dictate whats famous.. like for example, the US

I still don’t understand what was the point of all this. You claimed Shakira was only successful in Latin countries, which is not true, she’s still successful here in the United States. And yeah she’s not catering to a white audience now cause why would she... She’s Spanish speaking making music for Latin fans... Success is subjective and Shakira is still successful. She is clearly still getting streams on Spotify and YouTube... who cares where it’s coming from. Britney is not as popular as she used to be, she’s has still been successful these past 10 years on Spotify. This discussion isn’t going to get anywhere.

Shakira is still successful and so are all those women on that list. Period. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

I still don’t understand what was the point of all this. You claimed Shakira was only successful in Latin countries, which is not true, she’s still successful here in the United States. And yeah she’s not catering to a white audience now cause why would she... She’s Spanish speaking making music for Latin fans... Success is subjective and Shakira is still successful. She is clearly still getting streams on Spotify and YouTube... who cares where it’s coming from. Britney is not as popular as she used to be, she’s has still been successful these past 10 years on Spotify. This discussion isn’t going to get anywhere.

Shakira is still successful and so are all those women on that list. Period. 

Well...I don't see a point in continuing this argument.
U see it as me just attacking her relevancy or something when that's not my point I was trying to make...
Hope there are no bad feelings tho :)

• Like 1