#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I think it's the best media to report the movement, real journalism.

To report on the movement, sure, but it needs a deep dive into all aspects of the c-ship that is beyond what they are willing to report.  Not 3-5 minutes clips of reporting, but an hour or two.  I'm thinking more like 20/20 investigative reporting.

• Like 2

Is anyone willing to add to this thread? I'm finding it very hard to gather all the Facts and Stories in one place.

Especially the stories from people who've interacted with Britney herself (e.g. David LaChapelle, the guy who shot a video of her with the green screen etc.)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gata said:

To report on the movement, sure, but it needs a deep dive into all aspects of the c-ship that is beyond what they are willing to report.  Not 3-5 minutes clips of reporting, but an hour or two.  I'm thinking more like 20/20 investigative reporting.

Exactly. I meant I appreciate the Rolling Stone article. It's the first time media gives FREE BRITNEY some serious attention since all the drama started.:mhm:

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So the gram girls have more info but are waiting to release it :airpls: I wonder what they have? I think maybe someone from the inside? Or more from the paralegal? 

But im glad they are properly vetting the info which is good because then they can’t get any legal trouble can they ? 

It depends what time of info / proof it is, I guess.

• Like 1

I wish people knew that the real reason Britney is going through what she's going through is because of her team controlling her, I'm sure Britney enjoys to perform and make music but she can't enjoy it because of her team orchestrating her every move, her flop toxic money hungry team :holduplisten:it angers me just thinking about it :nochillbrit:

• Like 3

I honestly can't recall if I saw this on Twitter or on here (or both). Britney's former nanny, Lulu (she was in FTR) was due to testify in 2012 as part of Sam Lutfi's defamation trial. Sorry if AP.

Britney Spears‘ former nanny, Lourdes Torres, is going to testify that the pop singer has been emotionally manipulated throughout her court-ordered conservatorship and will offer shocking details when she takes the stand this week as a witness for Brit’s former manager, Sam Lutfi, in his lawsuit against the Spears family, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Lulu is going to be called as a witness by Sam Lutfi’s lawyer to testify about what she witnessed when she was a nanny to Britney’s two children, in the months after the conservatorship was put in place in 2008,” a source close to the situation tells Radar.

“Lulu will testify that she believes Britney was being emotionally manipulated in the conservatorship and will blow the lid off of what was really going on with her. Lulu ended up quitting her job because she was so disturbed by what she saw was happening to Britney.

“Lulu signed a non-disclosure agreement so she has never been able to go public with her concerns for Britney, however, the NDA doesn’t cover a court of law and Lulu is ready to testify. Lulu’s testimony could have significant impact on the jury because she spent a great deal of time with Britney and her parents after the conservatorship was put in place. Lulu isn’t after money, she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lutfi is suing Britney and her parents, Lynne and Jamie Spears for breach of contract, libel and defamation for comments Lynne made in a book about her life. The trial is expected to last nearly three weeks, with Lutfi, Lynne, Jamie and Brit’s fiance, Jason Trawick, all scheduled to testify.

Britney has been under a conservatorship since 2008, and has had her father and co-conservator/fiance, Jason Trawick, in charge of her life.

Britney Spears is “terrified” she will be forced to take the stand in the trial, even though the judge handling her conservatorship has ruled she can’t be forced to testify.

“Britney doesn’t want to see Sam Lutfi or be in the same room with him again, ever. Britney is terrified that she is going to be forced to testify in the trial even though the judge handling her conservatorship ruled she isn’t mentally competent to participate,” an insider previously told Radar.

“Sam’s lawyer is still pushing the issue with the judge handling the lawsuit though and said during a hearing this morning that he hadn’t decided about whether or not he would call Spears as a witness. The Spears’ family lawyers raised fierce objections and have vowed to wage a legal fight if Sam pushes the issue. Britney is terrified of Sam and has very bad memories about the time he was involved in her life.”

Jury selection will resume on Tuesday and opening statements could occur on Wednesday morning.

“Expect Lulu to be one of the first witnesses that Sam’s lawyer calls to the stand. Britney’s lawyers have no idea that Lulu is going to testify,” the source revealed.

• Like 8
Just now, Alexa said:

I honestly can't recall if I saw this on Twitter or on here (or both). Britney's former nanny, Lulu (she was in FTR) was due to testify in 2012 as part of Sam Lutfi's defamation trial. Sorry if AP.

What the hell? I didn't know about it. I think it's interesting tea since she was in FTR, so she had courage to spill tea.