#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I also believe that she is in the facility longer than it is stated. I also believe that everything is shady and contradicting.

She can't be mentally ill enough not to take desicions and need a c-ship and then be healthy enough to continue working and her team, family & layers and who knows who else be paid millions every month by her earnings.

Also she can't just name drop the c ship and the daddy issues and then in the official broadcasting there is no evidence. They have done way too many mistakes.

The truth will be out eventually.

I just wish Britney will come out healthy and free. They have done enough to her already. And I am more than scared right now for the outcome. 

• Like 6

This #freebritney thing is gaining momentum fast. But in my opinion, hastags like these act like petitions and we know how Britney's team react to petitions, eg: Glory cover and Make Me original video. :whatitellu:

I don't know what's happening around here. Neither does anyone here for sure. Now all that is clarified is Britney is in a mental health facility, by her will or not idc. So i would say it is too soon to act unless a big media outlet confirms anything or something.

I pray for her and that's probably all i can do for her. I pray that she gets through okay and achieves whatever she wishes too. If she really want to be free, i pray that she can be free. If she has no problem with the cship, let her be. But we cannot establish anything. 

I pray that Britney can achieve whatever she wants and gets through safe and okay through all that's happening 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that's insulting, literally no one thinks that.. :ririshade1:

I do think people are kinda jumping the gun here and I know I sure as hell won't be participating in the whole hashtag thing because that's too much IMO but you can't blame people for speculating.. a lot of things don't add up (even without the podcast in the picture) and there's a lot of sketchy **** going on.. what if it is true?? you never know, it doesn't sound that unlikely to me.. if it is true then those are some MAJOR human rights violations.. :nervousney:

I’ve definitely seen ppl say that once she’s out of it, she’ll have passion for her career and music again because she’ll be the one controlling her life again. So it’s not “no one” who thinks that. Ppl think things will do a 180 and that’s a false equivalency. We have no clue what goes on in her intimate life to even have convos about what a prisoner she is. Outside of her dad and her team, if others close to her who do not benefit from her being in a c-ship felt she were being abused or mistreated, she and they could object it. That has not happened. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I’ve definitely seen ppl say that once she’s out of it, she’ll have passion for her career and music again because she’ll be the one controlling her life again. So it’s not “no one” who thinks that. 

Passion ≠ returning to 2004ney. Even she said she doesn’t have passion anymore in FTR, and I’m pretty sure that’s what the people who say that are referencing. 

1 hour ago, justphil said:

How is the hair salon explained then? She seemed to be casually getting her hair done and looking at her PHONE. A prisoner with such issues as they claim wouldn’t be allowed access to an iPhone lol. 

Yeah this tbh....I think everyone is a little bit too fast with assuming its true....

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, justphil said:

How is the hair salon explained then? She seemed to be casually getting her hair done and looking at her PHONE. A prisoner with such issues as they claim wouldn’t be allowed access to an iPhone lol. 

She’s always had a phone. Shes just not allowed to expose anybody. Honestly I don’t even think that’s her vibe either. She’s probably just finding some nice teacup memes to send to Jamie lynn

• Like 2

I think my biggest gripe with this is that even if everything in the podcast is true nothing is going to come of it IMO.. they will just release a statement saying that she's fine, that the rumors are false, etc. and then everything will go back to normal.. :nervousney: I'm not saying Britney doesn't need the cship because that's a bold and unfounded statement, we literally don't know anything.. we don't know what her daily life is like, we don't know what her mental state is like, we just don't know enough to make judgements.. IMO what should happen is: this gets enough traction, there's a huge amount of pressure on Team B to let Britney HERSELF speak and say whether or not she wants out, if she does then they do an evaluation (I don't know how that process works but you get the idea) to see if Britney is fit to live autonomously, if she is declared fit then that's the end of it, if she's declared unfit to live autonomously then everything goes back to normal.. maybe that sounds like a delusional fairytale to some of you but it sounds reasonable enough in my head.. :gtfo:

• Like 5