#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, pinkbabytee said:

they cancel a whole *** show because she went to buy fast food? how stupid. but then again seeing her team it doesn't suprise me. but it's probably bs anyway.

Can you even ******* read?? :icant2::badthoughts:

3 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

She told us in 2008 that the conservatorship was like being in jailL

In 2016 she mentioned the conservatorship in Jonathan Ross Show, and her team censored it.

I'm happy she tried to escape by stopping her medications.

But now, knowing all of this, and IF this is true we need to help her guys, it's our mission.

The truth needs to be out there. If she's OK, then we have to hear it from her lips.

#FREEBRITNEY

Yes! Finally people are opening their eyes! :gobaby::crying2:

#FREEBRITNEY !

Ok let's all take a step back here... yes this sounds like a plausible THEORY. But do you really believe for a minute that a paralegal would violate his NDA with the firm - and allow his voice to go unaltered (ie. the firm can instantly identify him and come after him) - just to leak this news to an unknown podcast? If he really wanted this to get out he would have A) gone to a much bigger media outlet like the NYT and B) had a deal with them to not disclose his identity or likeness. It's almost unheard of for any reputable news source to leak an unaltered audio tape when the source requires that their identity be kept off the record. Until a more reputable source can verify this... this is just a well thought out fan theory.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, ss0725 said:

Ok let's all take a step back here... yes this sounds like a plausible THEORY. But do you really believe for a minute that a paralegal would violate his NDA with the firm - and allow his voice to go unaltered (ie. the firm can instantly identify him and come after him) - just to leak this news to an unknown podcast? If he really wanted this to get out he would have A) gone to a much bigger media outlet like the NYT and B) had a deal with them to not disclose his identity or likeness. It's almost unheard of for any reputable news source to leak an unaltered audio tape when the source requires that their identity be kept off the record. Until a more reputable source can verify this... this is just a well thought out fan theory.

It's not even about any voice message! Do you know how many people were kept under conservatorships against their will (to milk them from their money?) and there were times when it came out that those "doctors" were drugging them on purpose to make them appear ill to keep them locked under guardianships!

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

I thought that was bizarre asf too.. to leave the VM like that and not be worried about any legalities considering he should know how the law works.... odd odd odd

• Like 3
Just now, ss0725 said:

Lynne, her mom, like a ton of comments under her last photo , and all of the comments are about this story , i believe she give us a sort of "this is real, go ahead with your fight". This situation is all a drama :tear:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lukass1896 said:

It's not even about any voice message! Do you know how many people were kept under conservatorships against their will (to milk them from their money?) and there were times when it came out that those "doctors" were drugging them on purpose to make them appear ill to keep them locked under guardianships!

Yes, of course that happens, but again... this is just a THEORY not to mention shoddy journalism, an unreliable media outlet and a very questionable "source". I still call bullshit.

• Like 1

With Britney’s kids being older it would be so easy for Britney to bring attention to the cship if she truly thought it was unnecessary. If she thought she didn’t need it and could prove it. 

Ppl act like Britney is chained up, isolated from speaking the truth but it’s basically the opposite. 

• Like 1

I really hate speculating about situation's like these because you never know, especially since we don't know how credible either of the podcast chicks and the voicemail guy are BUT..

the emoji thing might sound ridiculous but forensic graphology is a thing for a reason.. it's all about identifying the author of a specific piece of writing.. it's not just about handwriting, it's much deeper than that and revolves around style of writing, use of punctuation, etc. and IMO one's use of emojis could definitely be a good indicator as well in this modern day and age.. I went through all of her posts from last year and NONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE of her posts had a classic 00s emoticon like that.. it's always been either actual emojis or nothing at all.. it sounds like such a silly and miniscule detail but it's definitely sketchy or at least worth noting IMO.. :nervousney: I mean, the timeline kinda adds up too.. she supposedly checked herself in very recently but her last Instagram post was in early January (voicemail said she's been there since mid January).. it adds up y'all.. :mj: then the guy resigning, Britney driving when she's not allowed to and then the "Make Me" thing randomly happening?? THIS IS SO SKETCHY.. :wontcry:

@ss0725 brought up a really good point though

• Like 7
Just now, Isla. said:

I can't get the podcast to load. What was said in it? I know I'm very late to this but I had work all day.

so basically they got an audio message from an insider saying that:

• britney wasn't taking her meds for a while
  • got changed to some different meds
  • she still refused to take them
  • she was rehearsing for domination and basically got sent to the mental health facility in january (i think)
  • this is what made andrew wallet run away, he was somewhat on britney's side and felt weird about this
  • the thing was that britney's dad said "blame it on my illness"

From there we can infer that the ig post was uploaded by someone else (she never uses smileys like the one in that one pic, only emojis), her show was cancelled without her wanting that to happen.

What I don't understand is how her being pictured at the hair salon fits into this. So it could very well be a fake insider.

• Like 6