#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Couldn’t it be that Britney is there of her own free will? Being evaluated day and night by third party doctors at a facility if her choosing, to PROVE she’s fine? This explains them allowing her to go get her hair done.  Couldn’t it be that her mother wants her to be well, and wants her to be out of the conservatorship? What kind of mother would want their daughter to have less legal rights than an unborn child? Come on. Of course Lynne will want Britney healthy and able to manage her affairs. And of course she will like comments in support of that. Her parents aren’t going to live forever, they would want her to be well so she can take care of herself when they’re gone! 

I’m sure Britney’s Gram is loving all this attention, it seems to me that this is the ulterior motive of all of this. 

• Like 3

Britney's father is an *******. She said so herself. He was alcoholic who didn't give 2 ***** about his family. Lynne is a stagemom who used her daughter to gain fame and money. Jamie Lynn's wouldn't be anyone if not for Britney. The only reason why she got her show and had the chance to put out music was because of Britney. 

Why would they want Britney to be free again and make her own decisions? She's been paying all of their bills. Without Britney , her entire family would actually have to work for money.

Money is a curse for a lot of people.. some people kill for money. I don't think Jamie and Lynne ever had the best interest of Britney at heart and they still don't.

The only thing really fishy about the podcast is the fact that this paralegal would never get a new job or be able to practice law if he talked about private things he heard at meeting from his clients. The fact that he mentioned he stopped working there 2 weeks ago makes him totally known for those who worked with him and Britney's team.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sweeetyme said:

The only thing really fishy about the podcast is the fact that this paralegal would never get a new job or be able to practice law if he talked about private things he heard at meeting from his clients. The fact that he mentioned he stopped working there 2 weeks ago makes him totally known for those who worked with him and Britney's team.

THIS. I worked at law firm when I was in high school and I work in government now. Release of confidential information is punishable by law! It’s bullshit. Who in their right mind would risk lawsuits and jail time to expose a celebrity’s team. Lmao!